PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could always use an electromagnet or strong magnet to screw up the screen and/or internal workings of the phone.
Get a length of copperwire....run it around a magnet....run an electrical current through the copper wire....and you have an electromagnet. That may be going too far. But yeah...if your parents won't pony up 40$ for a new phone then go and make the money yourself somehow.

If you can unscrew the antenna of your phone thats a good place to introduce liquids. Just don't go getting yourself electrocuted...also see Mini SD slot

Ps. The LG VX8100 only came out in 2005 and its a damn decent phone but abit thick. Why would you want to brick it???

You could resell the phone for 50$ but probably only if Unlocked..look on EBAY.

My phone for 4 years really.
I'm getting a tracphone after this. Because I don't use the cell that much at all.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recommend purchasing an unlocked phone and putting your sim in.

PBC said:
Ps. The LG VX8100 only came out in 2005 and its a damn decent phone but abit thick. Why would you want to brick it???

LG is not good. LG makes horrible dumbphones with the worst UI this side of the razr.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
You could always use an electromagnet or strong magnet to screw up the screen and/or internal workings of the phone.
Get a length of copperwire....run it around a magnet....run an electrical current through the copper wire....and you have an electromagnet. That may be going too far. But yeah...if your parents won't pony up 40$ for a new phone then go and make the money yourself somehow.

If you can unscrew the antenna of your phone thats a good place to introduce liquids. Just don't go getting yourself electrocuted...also see Mini SD slot

You could resell the phone for 50$ but probably only if Unlocked..

My phone for 4 years really.
I'm getting a tracphone after this. Because I don't use the cell that much at all.

I know its not a bad phone but I hate the look of flip open phones and want one with a QWERTY. I found out the eairliest I could get one is December but thats a pretty long time from now.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:

PBC said:

LG is not good. LG makes horrible dumbphones with the worst UI this side of the razr.

The LG rumor is fine (and is not marketted as a smartphone, has neither Palm nor Microsoftmoble OS and does not cost as much as a smartphone and so does not need to include smartphone features IE video and EVDO). And so is this phone. You do understand that UI are different for everyphone...I'm more a function over fashion phone. So anything thin and with weak hindges gets my suckage vote.

DrKupo

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
DrKupo said:

PBC said:

The LG rumor is fine. And so is this phone. You do understand that UI are different for everyphone...I'm more a function over fashion phone. So anything thin and with weak hindges gets my suckage vote.

The LG rumor is a cheap dumbphone with a keyboard. It doesn't even do EVDO. It's full of fail. Does it even play videos? Have wifi?

I don't even think it has a remotely decent mp3 player.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
DrKupo said:
PBC said:
DrKupo said:

PBC said:

The LG rumor is fine. And so is this phone. You do understand that UI are different for everyphone...I'm more a function over fashion phone. So anything thin and with weak hindges gets my suckage vote.

The LG rumor is a cheap dumbphone with a keyboard. It doesn't even do EVDO. It's full of fail. Does it even play videos? Have wifi?

It seems it doesn't make the coffee too, but who cares ? A phone isn't made for that.

DrKupo

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
DrKupo said:
PBC said:
DrKupo said:

PBC said:

It seems it doesn't make the coffee too, but who cares ? A phone isn't made for that.

My phone is made for all of those things, except EVDO and making coffee. We don't have that in GSM land. We have 3g instead, and most non-windows mobile smartphones don't do it. yet.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CheatingSoi said:
PBC said:
You could resell the phone for 50$ but probably only if Unlocked..
I know its not a bad phone but I hate the look of flip open phones and want one with a QWERTY. I found out the eairliest I could get one is December but thats a pretty long time from now.
Resell seems like a good option. Either ask or earn the rest of the needed cash.

DrKupo

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
Idk what u are talking about, the Rumor is an awesome phone for its price (what is it only 80 bucks?) Not to mention it looks kool.

hahahahahahahahah the iphone looks cool, the curve looks cool, the 8800 looks cool, the rumor is a piece of shit and doesn't look cool in the slightest. it looks stupid, same way as the sidekick looks stupid.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
CheatingSoi said:
Idk what u are talking about, the Rumor is an awesome phone for its price (what is it only 80 bucks?) Not to mention it looks kool.

hahahahahahahahah the iphone looks cool, the curve looks cool, the 8800 looks cool, the rumor is a piece of shit and doesn't look cool in the slightest. it looks stupid, same way as the sidekick looks stupid.
Agreed. The Rumor and Sidekicks are a piece of shit toy phones for teenagers and black folk who don't know better, and use the device for the sole purpose of annoying everyone else with text messages about things noone should care about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!