Kids Don't Want Toys For Christmas, They Want iPhones, iPads &

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last thing I'd want to do is to pay $200 every fucking year for a fucking tiny box. Shit'd look terrible under the tree and'd be one of the few things a kid'd get.

Kaero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My father owns all three o.O He's got an Itouch he's given me, an Iphone 4 (and well, obviously, I robbed his Iphone 3G) as well as an Ipad a friend supposedly gave him. Not trying to brag here, just trying to compare him with a kid =P

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There are still some kids that like to play with toys. The main reason why children prefer to have an ipod touch or Nintendo DS is because Videogames and interactive media provide more entertainment value that that of a toy can. A toy can only to so much. There are limitations. After you have done everything that a toy can do, you are bored of the toy. A videogame or other form of interactive media can have plenty of things to do! Look at a game like Fable III! You finish the storyline in Fable III but there is still plenty to do after the story is over. You could try to get the rest of the achievements, or you could start a new game and chose different options at branching points in the story to try and get a different ending (and effectively easier access to more achievements!)

imshortandrad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I was little I wanted a barbie airplane.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since