Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ninjabrick

Currently kicking myself for not looking into the DSONEi sooner. I'll probably have to pick one of those up so I can put away my old DS Lite.

In a bind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean layout. Not a big fan of animated menus, but it's easy to navigate and looks trustworthy. Kick Gaming bookmarked for future purchases.
smile.gif

Chrisketchum1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw the new site and it's alot more professional than it used to be.
The site looks well maintained now and it's easy access to everything.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The site looks just as sleek as ever, and I'm glad you kept the Red/White look.
The slide over boxes that appear when you highlight a system is nice aswell. On most websites, that type of feature is usually broke and makes it more of a mess than a convinence.
Also great to see that I can order in both US and Canadian dollars.
Great selection of stuff too. I'm thinking of ordering one of those Access Pro Kits now that I see that you guys sell them.

john310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how they made sure that the shipping price sign is big, bold, and eye popping. It's better than those other sites that makes me go through the check out pages just to see the shipping price.

X3Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay! Kick Gaming! I love you guys. Ive ordered many things from u in the past for my ds lite and I appreciate how fast it comes to my door, as well as how low the prices are! I hope I win this so i can pimp out my new DSi! Love the new Re-Design. Keep at it Kick Gaming!

Thanks, Kick Gaming!

X3Flame

ProgMetalGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is great. I've actually been debating buying a Supercard. Does anyone know if the DSI version of Supercard DSOne work with the regular phatty/lite DS's? I would use Kick Gaming every now and again, but it's more expensive than the competition since the shipping is charged...
dry.gif

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the last time i checked kick gaming the was good now its wonderful and its not expensive for a flash card 24,95$ for the itouch2 and 32.95$ for a SuperCard DSONEi

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I had considered buying from KickGaming before, but I found out they didn't ship worldwide (at least at the time it seemed so). A big improvement on that they do ship worldwide now... if I needed to buy anything, I'd definitely consider KG... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong