Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiesAreBlueGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive only ever bought online on Amazon (I managed to get my M3DS Real before they banned flashcarts there) so I will probably be buying from Kick Gaming in the future (I need a new flashcart for my DSi
biggrin.gif
)

Nthenorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great news. Kick Gaming was my favourite site to buy flashcarts and other misc stuff for my DS and PSP. With me being in Canada, their service and delivery were second to none for me.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nicee. I like their new site, but they should really hyperlink their sales... instead of making people look through the pages. Like when they indicate a sail, hyperlink the section of the site that has that certain product xDD.

S

spectral

The site looks decent enough with some good prices. I don't know how much of an improvement it is though as tbh I've never visited the site before now. I doubt I'll use them though, I'd rather pay a little more and buy from someone/somewhere in the UK since its easier for returns if it goes wrong.

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is awesome. I also need a DSi flashcart inc ase I get that awesome new red DSi. It's sooo awesome. Wish they'd make a dark crimson colour or something.

F

frozende

I ordered my M3 there (The basic model) and I've got good service.
That store is a great one!

chronosvrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My DS Lite is broken, if maybe I won this i'll buy a DSi, its refreshing to see the new site.
For me on Brazil it's good a iternational shipping shop.

Good luck for all of us, I'm out

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say the site is very nice and easy to navigate. The products are priced well too unlike alot of other random sites and has good selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy