Status
Not open for further replies.

userpr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I've never actually been to the Kick Gaming website I have to say it looks rather nice. I still have to buy myself a new Tri-wing screwdriver after I lost my old one so I guess this is as good a time as any xD. Also I could use a DSi Flashcart a friend I've known for a long time just got a DSi and I think she might like a flashcart xD.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The site is indeed beautiful and works great in every browser I've tried. It seems really professional too. Especially adding things to the shopping cart is really nicely done!

B

benni

Nice new design
rolleyes.gif
! It tempts to buy
wink.gif
And the offers and prices are very good
yaynds.gif
!

SSJ Zac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kick Gaming has always been a great place to get the best video game accessories with the most amazing service you can find. I love the site's new look, makes it very easy to find what I need now
happy.gif

I wish you guys the best with your business. Keep up whatever you're doing to make your site great
gbasp.gif

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice, I like it forums do competitions...I would say its exciting but it's mainly just to pass the time. Already have EZVi but prizes still sound great and it's good to hear Kick Gaming are re-launching.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
In honor of this tremendous event, I have written this short narrative. Please enjoy!

A Lonely Book​

Greetings m’lord! It is with the greatest devotion to thy general amusement both now and in future time that I present to thee this most unusual and epic book! If an unworthy bard may have the blessings of thy most highly praised attention for a mere moment, I shall surely tickle thy fancy with the oratory of this heralded item.

If thy gaze be true m’lord, I shall suffer you not a moment to peer upon any imperfection of this purest of literature. Indeed, the material contents composing of both spotless parchment and the darkest ink show nary a blemish. A truer wonder you shall never find, yet its presence graces your own by my very hand.
Now, with my name being of sound repute, I swear by my father’s linage that the knowledge I am about to bestow is wholly rooted in fact. May the Master of Creation Himself smite me and my progeny if even a mere word I speak is proven a falsehood. For I have plucked this ethereal treasure from the very abstract of time, though some devils would most heinously besmirch my honor upon hearing this full account.

There exists a place somewhere out of time and space where no entity, neither beast of the earth nor foul of the sky, neither mortal man nor immortal creature of heaven, neither rays of celestial bodies nor elements of darkened depths have ever pierced. By craft of hands and mind, I have wounded the bubble of concealment surrounding this place and cast mine own very stare upon its wonderment. If by my bold exploration into this other realm I have blasphemed God or my lord, may a thousand arrows of man and a hundred thousand arrows of God tear my body asunder. However, if it is pleases my lord, allow me to give full account of this experience.

In the center of the room t’was a finely crafted table of solid mahogany. I beseech thy pardon m’lord, but even the works of thine greatest artisans are like filthy dross by compare. Now, as awe inspiring and brilliant as that table might have been, it could not even compare to the supreme beauty of the book that slumbered in goddess-like perfection in the median. At that very instant I knew this untouched treasure must be pilfered from its heavenly realm to be caressed only by thy majesty’s hands. No chalice, nor gem, nor sword could ever match the quality of this marvel, its outer bindings virgin to only mine own eyes. So with delicate grace I bundled the book in my cloak and made haste to thy throne, where I now present this selfless gift to thee. Thou shalt be the first, and mayhaps the only human- long live your graciousness- to ever drink of the knowledge held therein.

The king waited for a moment and then spoke. “Burn the book. And three weeks in detention for the fool.”

G4N0N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The Web Site look fantastic and invite the visitor to search all products related of Video Games .. in south America especially in colombia need Stores like this one because you go Electronic Store and you dont get the Cards or the items of new tecnology for all video consoles

Congratulations for the great web site ... and put a store in colombia we need it here ^^

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know how this site looked before but now it look simple and functional I don't think I will buy here because intercontinental shipping can be expensive. I don't think people here should overly praise this site in the hope of winning this contest.

BTW does one post per member mean that only one post per member is counted or that you are disqualified if you post multiple times

as things are now I have a chance of 20 out of 179 of winning or 1 out of 8,95 but my chance will properly decrease
edit now I only have a chance of 1 out of 42

J

Jackreyes

Very nice site indeed.
But like everyone else, I'm just here to enter the raffle/comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!