Kick Gaming contest winners announcement

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
stanleyopar2000 said:
fuckkk...wonder when this warning shit goes away..

They're done manually so they'll only be removed after a staff member does it. This will only happen after you've proven to us that you can follow the rules. The length of time as a result will vary. Don't expect it anytime until after the summmer at the least.

Oh and get another warning and your account will be suspended.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

They're done manually so they'll only be removed after a staff member does it. This will only happen after you've proven to us that you can follow the rules. The length of time as a result will vary. Don't expect it anytime until after the summmer at the least.

so..like....what month?? cause that can vary too.

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
stanleyopar2000 said:
dice said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

so..like....what month?? cause that can vary too.

QUOTE(dice @ Jun 10 2009, 07:18 PM)
The length of time as a result will vary. Don't expect it anytime until after the summmer at the least.

As I said, it's not an automated system so I wouldn't know specifically which month/week/day/hour/year your warning level will be lowered by a member of staff, I'm not a psychic. As a general rule, warnings arn't removed until at least 3 months have gone by without any further warnings. It makes it easier for us to identify repeat offenders from those who have a rare "off" day you could say and take appropriate action.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
uhhhm i have a ten percent warning that jph gave me, its been more than 3 months and heres my next warning, just 2 days ago

cant the older 10 percent get lifted off?

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Please redirect any messages on your warning level to this thread: link.

Whenever I'm free I'll try and add some info to the OP on the criteria you need to follow in order to request a warn level reduction.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just wondering on average how long dose it take to recieve the prize?....As this is my first time actually winning anything on a forum I was just wondering?...Thanks!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Centrix said:
Well it'd be cool if they'd let us know when it's been shipped with a tracking number, you know?, just a thought...lol.
Still waiting for the last few winners to send me their details, then I'll update everyone via PM
smile.gif

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so , you have all the kits and you're sending them to us? or are you going to msg kickgaming and tell them where to send the kits?
if its all you then that's quite a bit of work for one person, and would you be paying for the shipping or would kickgaming?
just curious.

shyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah, it kind of sucks, maybe some of the winners dont even check back because they dont think they'd have won something?

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you see the ppl who sent their info confirmation that u received their reply, cuz i think i sent u three pms (just in case) cuz this is my first time winning XP-im such a noob

EDIT: I wonder if we can hint at what we want to get XP >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn