Gaming KHBBS Mysterious Figure [DEFEATED]

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep back in September when it launched.

I have accumulated a total play time of: "122:08:55"
That's 122 Days 8 Hours and 55 Minutes.
Because i did some math earlier and 365 days in a year and i divided that by three to make 121.6 recurring rounded up is 122... that is a testament to my devestation and long tormented journey with the MF.

I unlocked the Mysterious Figure back in October.
This asshole of a boss has consumed THREE long and painful months of constant retrying and retraining.

My highest levelled character is level 51 and it is Aqua. She is the one i used on taking out this irritating boss.
So i present to you my commemorative pictures of showing what you get after beating the Mysterious Figure.

1) The keyblade - "NoName".
151008_1755350849337_1405931810_31976392_7283132_n.jpg
2) The journal entry [Legit proof of defeat, you get this only AFTER you defeat him! You get this entry as optional for the 100% completion, you do NOT need this entry for 100% on journal entries.]
156794_1755351089343_1405931810_31976394_1710608_n.jpg
3) A picture to prove my total playtime... [NOTE] over HALF of this is from the freaking refighting of the Mysterious Figure!! Insane i know.
163076_1755351449352_1405931810_31976397_7163828_n.jpg

I have 93% complete on the trinity archives. All i'm missing is mostly the command completion. and two entries on the arena which are the last medal entries, 7,777 and 9,999 it's a slow process but i'm getting there.
smile.gif

~Giratina3~

For those with difficulty beating the two secret bosses
Vanitas Remnant
and
Mysterious Figure "Unknown"

Vanitas Remnant. Glitch win!
Lure him to a pile of rocks, wait behind them so he can't pass through and then lock on to him and this is where the fun begins! Load your command deck full of strike raids and one curative spell [if needed] and keep throwing the keyblade through the rocks to abuse a glitch where it will pass through the rocks and make contact with him, repeat this and he'll go down easily without you taking a single blow.

Mysterious Figure. Best way to win!
The Command deck is the key here. Load Three ThunderSurges and Three FireSurges and Two Curagas. The firesurges are important to stop the change to Ghost Drive! Ghost Drive in this fight is a BIG no no. it slows you down making you vulnerable to EVERY single attack. ThunderSurges and FireSurges are very important to deal damage to him, as hitting him directly can set off his freeze time attack making you vulnerable to his next attack which is usually a tornado that scatters your commands. This is the quickest and most efficient way to beat him, and also you require some forseeing abilites of his pattern attacks. Good luck!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Code:
[spoiler]yourspoilerhere[/spoiler]
By the way, not to be a party pooper but...
Were you playing in Critical mode?
And...
You do know KHBBS: FM is coming out next month right? It has new even harder bosses.

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
Code:
And...
You do know KHBBS: FM is coming out next month right? It has new even harder bosses.
I was playing it on... Proud Mode. I haven't beaten Critical Mode yet.
I do know Birth by Sleep Final Mix is round the corner... which i'm hoping if psp news serves to be true... to play somepoint after release and patching processes again.
The bosses will make that time i displayed look like an olympic kiddy pool. The time i will accumulate on that will be like the underdrome... god damn long and annoying!
I posted this as a post of my victory over the Mysterious Figure... nothing personal.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Giratina3 said:
Goli said:
Code:
And...
I do know Birth by Sleep Final Mix is round the corner... which i'm hoping if psp news serves to be true... to play somepoint after release and patching processes again.
The bosses will make that time i displayed look like an olympic kiddy pool. The time i will accumulate on that will be like the underdrome... god damn long and annoying!
I posted this as a post of my victory over the Mysterious Figure... nothing personal.
Ah I see, I beat all episodes on Critical mode, however, I've not yet been able to defeat even Vanitas' Remnant yet, possibly because it's too hard for me, and Critical mode was ALREADY too hard for me.
laugh.gif

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
Giratina3 said:
Goli said:
Code:
And...
Ah I see, I beat all episodes on Critical mode, however, I've not yet been able to defeat even Vanitas' Remnant yet, possibly because it's too hard for me, and Critical mode was ALREADY too hard for me.
laugh.gif
lure
vanitas remnant
to the rocks....lock on... abuse him with strike raid.... easy beat...lol... glitch win... are.. for the win...

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Great work in beating the Boss. Always a great sense of achievement when you beat a hard boss. (Like at the bottom of the DLC dungeon in Lost Odyssey)
Anyway, question about your maths... Why did you divide 365 by 3 to get you 122?

I thought the 122:08:55 = 122Hrs, 8min, 55secs. I only say this because if you got the game in September - and say you got it September 1 and it is now December 15th that is only a grand total of 106 days passed during that time period....

I guess I am curious if it is actually days or hours... Most games go via hours but this one could be different...?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to lol @ 122 days. Good job on your achievement though, nonetheless. I think we are all looking forward to what SE/Disney has in store for KH3.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pft, I'm still not able to beat Vanitas Sentiment so i would probably be destroyed when fighting Misteryous Figure. I wonder how would i go against No Heart or Armor of the Master :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM