Gaming KH Re:Coded help

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello...
i'm in wonderland and i'm kinda stuck with the words thing... i got 14/15 words out of 16 and i can't find the last one/s
also i have no idea in what order you need to say them.
can someone upload a save thats just past that part?

(EDIT:)My Save its a EDGE .sav from a AP patched KH Re:Coded rom
i know i used cheats, i wanted to test some and did the all chips code, and i though now that i have them i might as well use them... thats why my stats are so frikin high

PS. if this is not where i'm supposed to post this topic plz move it, Thanks.

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the hardest one for me to find was in the woods. did you get the one in the maze after talking to ace of spades? also there are 2 in the tea party. one next to the door and one on the table.

the order is 2, 6, 8, 10 or something like that. there is only 4 questions.

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i was close, its 2, 6, 8, 7
rose garden has 3, tea party has 3, maze has 2, clearing has 1, woods has 2, and bizarre room has 3

other tips i have for people playing are:
to lock on to enemies, press both left and right shoulder buttons (i figured it out late, at the final boss)
when doing the crack in the wall missions, if the top right ng is blue the objective it ether kill count or doing a finisher move (once it was an ignite enemy count)
if the ng is red it is ether a time limit or a personal damage limit, so ignore everything but the target.
when starting these missions you can wager 20%, 30%, or 50% of your special points if you can complete the objective
slow spell is your friend
if your spell has an r label, it charges fast
if it has a c label, it builds your finisher faster

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone provide me a save file wer u'r in d olympus col.. it's just dat mine just crashed and wen i re-open it, my file got erased.. thnks!!

ThommyDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
F**K!!!! 7 s the only word i don't have... do you remember where it is?? that would make it a lot easier for me...

EDIT: i just saw that i still have to say something to the ace of spades... what word do i say there??

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you found the words in the tea room with the White Rabbit...? Apart from guessing his correctly, there's a sign in the room that has a word as well, I'm pretty sure its 'unbirthday'...

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got 15 words out of 16 and I dont really need help xD I just hang around and hunt heartless and woop I found a word...(but a help would be good)

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the fastest way to get through it is to search google a english to japanese translation website and translate it with it.. you can use the faqs from the mobile mode of KHRC and follow it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.