Not open for further replies.

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
dartdude6 said:
Is there a menu translation patch in the works?

When the game can not be played?
You mad?
Just because there's no way to play it yet on CFW doesn't mean that people can't start translating the menus/script (translating, not inserting the text into the game yet). I doubt a translation patch would be created by the same group who's making a CFW patch anyways.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
dartdude6 said:
Just because there's no way to play it yet on CFW doesn't mean that people can't start translating the menus/script (translating, not inserting the text into the game yet). I doubt a translation patch would be created by the same group who's making a CFW patch anyways.

Its still mad when they don't even know if the game would even be able to be played.
Translators can't see into the future.

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
a guy on another forum said this:

Anyway, there will be a save state plugin for KHBBS which will only work on PSP 2000 and 3000 because it has more memory compared to PSP Phat 1000.

But, unlucky that you have PSP Phat 1000. You will not able to save the game even through you are using this plugin.

They also said this plugin will be released tomorrow... Any questions or though can be discuss in here.

EDIT1: The game can still be played on PHAT PSP's, but it won't be able to save...

i have psp 1004 lucky psp 2000 and 3000 users
frown.gif

baller4eva14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blazekid3 said:
a guy on another forum said this:

Anyway, there will be a save state plugin for KHBBS which will only work on PSP 2000 and 3000 because it has more memory compared to PSP Phat 1000.

But, unlucky that you have PSP Phat 1000. You will not able to save the game even through you are using this plugin.

They also said this plugin will be released tomorrow... Any questions or though can be discuss in here.

EDIT1: The game can still be played on PHAT PSP's, but it won't be able to save...

i have psp 1004 lucky psp 2000 and 3000 users
frown.gif

I would not trust this fellow for 3 reasons.

1.) He happened to join that certain forum for a few days and many of his posts contain "I hope I get more support" which means he is just someone looking for attention
2.) "48 HOURS FOR 1 CHARACTERS STORY!!! THATS A TOTAL OF OVER 144+ OF PLAY TIME" Is what he said. Actually the game takes 15 hours to complete the story for each character and will take nearly 50 hours to complete the game
3.) He has posted many topics of the same subject. Its all BBS related and none of them are locked

PS Sorry for not following the rules, this seemed important.
PPS If I'm wrong I apologize, if I'm right, I was right. We'll see tomorrow

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baller4eva14 said:
2.) All PSP's have the same RAM, they all run at 333MHz.
No, that's not the ram. The 2000 and 3000 has twice as much ram than the regular 1000 series.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
baller4eva14 said:
2.) "48 HOURS FOR 1 CHARACTERS STORY!!! THATS A TOTAL OF OVER 144+ OF PLAY TIME" Is what he said. Actually the game takes 15 hours to complete the story for each character and will take nearly 50 hours to
The time you take to complete a game is up to you. Some people take 7 hours and other take 70. It depends on what you do in the game. You don't have to complete the game in 15 hours.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so tomorrow there's 'going' to be a a new CFW tomorrow nah im not sure if this is true
don't keep ur hopes up

yup its almost 23

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neriphis said:
for chatting use irc pm or new thread.

Sorry for not exactly following the rules, I saw this and thought I should post the IRC info and related.
Also; your topic is in our topic for our development channel. If you want it removed PM me.

IRC Server: irc.synirc.net
IRC Channel: #bbspatch
Progress Imageboard: BBSProgress
Forum: HMVG

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried this myself to be honest but seems like you can get a little futher in with a patched eboot using this

_C0 ContinueOff
_L 0x20325118 0x03E00008
又は
_C0 Continue
_L 0x20325118 0x03E00008

use at your own risk because i didn't bother checking. just for those who are curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F