Gaming KH BBS Idea

Blazekid3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well someone please tell me if had a Kingdom hearts birth bu sleep original UMD and costum firmware disc and if we had use this idea can we use the umd dumper to do a dump that well maybe be able to start without this errors
well???
laugh.gif

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt that will work. The game looks for data CFW doesn't have, which is the reason it can't run and other games around the same firmware can.

The best bet is to get CFW that does have it, but M33 and GEN both seem to be kaput.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The patch is already on its way. Obviously not done yet but its getting there.
Like Goofy said games look for data that's in the latest firmware, with the highest CFW being 5.50
The Kingdom Hearts game has new AP. Tons of checks in game to check if its an illegal copy.
One being loading from the memory stick (thats why they didn't release it on PSN
wink.gif
)
Just stop with these idea's. Its good that your trying to help but people are already working on it.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really question their efforts, though.

Most of the people talking about hacking the game don't seem to have a fucking clue on what they're doing. It's like children trying to do a job for buff warriors.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well the effort is there BUT as you said they have no clue (at least the hmvg guys). After just looking for text in the eboot.bin now they just decrypting files use some dissasembler and so on but still have no clue what to do with the given data. Especially why dissasemble if you can´t even MIPS ASM and understand at least a bit the given hardware !?
As if to crack a game would be so trivial :/.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Goofy Time said:
I really question their efforts, though.

Most of the people talking about hacking the game don't seem to have a fucking clue on what they're doing. It's like children trying to do a job for buff warriors.

They think if they post tons of ideas one of them might work and then they can take credit for it.
But they don't realise that nobody gives a shit in the PSP scene so they won't get anything in return. Just people stealing their work.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO That's true. I feel the psp scene has died. Even the PS2 scene has more going for it now then the PSP. Whwn BBS comes stateside you know it's a day one purchase for me.
happy.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You couldn't play it anyway. Store purchased UMDs require the latest firmware same as ISOs downloaded on the internet.

It's still silly that there's all this effort over a game that isn't even in english yet. Square's just going to use it to revise the anti piracy and then it will start all over again at that time.

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It's still silly that there's all this effort over a game that isn't even in english yet. Square's just going to use it to revise the anti piracy and then it will start all over again at that time.
And by then most people (or at least me) will get sick of waiting and just buy it legally.

rafas287

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Obviously it's not that simple. We've been waiting for this patch for a week, if it were so easy we would have this patch already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1