Not open for further replies.

Boltr24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
Is there anyway to add an output option for where the file should show up? My comp keeps on trying to open it up.
Yeah I'm having the same problem and I just got the latest .net framework

kakashi_23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boltr24 said:
DarkSpace said:
Is there anyway to add an output option for where the file should show up? My comp keeps on trying to open it up.
Yeah I'm having the same problem and I just got the latest .net framework
I'm having the same problem it finishes then it opens but not patched file

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work PsycoBlaster
yaynds.gif
i hate whoever leaked the ASH translation >.< (well i was told it was leaked anyway, i could be wrong)

- Blinded_Fate

patt__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, good work
biggrin.gif

Just wondering ...
Is it possible to play it on a flashcart?
coz it said u cant patch a fixed rom. does that mean i have to download a clean rom then patch it with the translation and then use the fix patch?

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
psyco already thinks about this, and he/she includes both the fix and the trans on one patch. So yeah you don't need to apply fix patch again, but be sure to use a clean rom

patt__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it out yet?
It would be great if it was :]
just a bit down on the fact that i have to downlaod another KH :\
but its all worth it
biggrin.gif

patt__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
YES read the first damn post
So that means if i download the file on the link on the first post, i can play KH on my flashcart? Is it the patcher that fixes and translates the game or just translates it?
P.S chillax a bit -.-

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
patt__ said:
So that means if i download the file on the link on the first post, i can play KH on my flashcart? Is it the patcher that fixes and translates the game or just translates it?

It is the patch that translate the menu to english.. just download it and run it.. then browse for the KH clean file and then click apply patch..
biggrin.gif
as easy as that.. I believe it should work on any firmware now even if it is clean rom.. or if not, just look around a bit and you'll find how to make it work on different firmwares.. goodluck.. Just 2 months more (I believe) of waiting and it will be released in USA so.. xD

Shrander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, can't get it to work either.
I've tried running the patcher on the clean ROM many times, using Vista and XP.
On Vista I have ran it as an administrator and as a normal user.
On both I have tried the fast clicking trick people are claiming works, and I have a .patch and .patcher file that ended up staying, but I moved them to My Documents since the program refused to do jack since "This program is trying to create files that are already created, click ignore for it to try and conitnue, or quit to exit it."
I have tried running it under different compatibily modes.
I have the latest .net Frameworks.
There is no [rom name]_patched that is created, just the .patch and .patched, and both of those are less than 1mb in size.

I'm thinking maybe have an upload of the files in the unpacked rom that are changed, but I am not sure if that would be "legal" since it is supplying small pieces of the rom that have text from the game.

The game is fun, but is getting a tad hard since I can't figure out what most of the stuff does or is for, and my bag or plate, or whatever it is called, is full, and I have no clue how to make that larger. _>
On my XP laptop, I got it to work. I had the files on my flash drive, and was trying it there, and it wasn't working, but I copied them to the desktop, and it worked just fine.
Vista, I tried flash drive, desktop, and other locations, but had no luck.

Well, copying the new file to my flash drive to get it back on this PC so I can arm7 patch it to work on my crappy flash card.
Thanks for this wonderful patch.
bow.gif

Well, a lot easier to play now, but I still don't understand how to expand the plate space. Dang tutorial's picture doesn't help at all, and I am not bright enough to be able to translate it.
Edit again: I see how to expand it now, gained playing through the game. I wasn't far enough, and the picture didn't help at all.

Coolguy26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help!

After i press the patcher, it says select rom.
Then i put the kingdom hearts game and press apply patch.

THEN it says selet program to open with!!

What does that mean!!

HELP!!
Can anyone tell full detailed instructions!!

PS im a noob

Boltr24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coolguy26 said:
Help!

After i press the patcher, it says select rom.
Then i put the kingdom hearts game and press apply patch.

THEN it says selet program to open with!!

What does that mean!!

HELP!!
Can anyone tell full detailed instructions!!

PS im a noob
I'm having the exact same problem

I don't mean to be offensive if I do seem to be but this is honestly starting to annoy me. It's true that I need to have the latest .net framework right? which one would that be 3.5 or the beta of 4? But I've tried both and it still won't work it just creates the .patch and .patcher files and then tries to open them. I can't get it to work at all. Could anyone please help me with this problem because I really want to play the game with the translation =(

Edit: It's supposed to freeze about 3/4 of teh way right. if so then it should be working.

mmahoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job with this patch. It worked beautifully. ^-^

All you have to do to get it to work is click Apply Patch multiple times (yes, I know: it sounds like a silly joke of a method, but it works).

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi doods i hate to sound like a uber noob . . . but . . . i cant even download this patch my crap-compy tells me "this download is blocked by your security zone policy -- mediafire.com"

i already kno i should take my compy out back & tell it the last story it will ever hear about bunnys . . . and then clean up and get a new one. but im kinda short on cash so can some one help me this apparent noob out it would make my day

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Use Firefox instead of IExplorer or vice versa, turn down security settings to low or off. That should help a lot.

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i Use Firefox instead of I Explorer. i explorer wont even bring up the download tho it claims the page to be 100% done, but how can i enter my setting in firefox and change them to allow this DL

silvano1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does it confirm that the patching is done ? cus the bar is fully green but it doesnt seem to work...
Or should i delete my japanese save and try it again ?

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
YES read the first damn post

I lol'd.

Anyways, I got the patch to work just fine. I just uh, followed the directions on the first post and it got me somewhere.

Your work is well appreciated, thank for the patch. Can't wait to actually buy the game in English
sleep.gif
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk