Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, Lemme make it easy for you guys.

1. DOWNLOAD a CLEAN rom of 3819 - KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS (J)
2. DOWNLOAD psycoblaster's PATCH
3. RUN the PATCHER program
4. INPUT ROM
5. SELECT output rom (I think this is from my memory)
6. WAIT for like 5-20 minutes. Go fuck a dick or go have sex with someone. I dunno just WAIT.
7. If you are lucky, the PROGRESS BAR will be completed and you will have a NEW ROM!
8. PLACE the NEW ROM into your GAMES FOLDER.
9. PLAY!

Here. Let me make definitions in case you are lost and retarded.
DOWNLOAD- Go on your internet and find your rom site. Search for your rom, and save somewhere on your computer.
PATCH- psycoblaster's translation patch with the ROM fix in it.
INPUT ROM- Select a ROM to patch
SELECT- to choose
WAIT- means to be patient and kill time.
PROGRESS BAR- the green bar with the little division sections in it. When the bar fiils up there will be no white space.
NEW ROM- the patched rom
PLACE- to put, to set
GAMES FOLDER- whereever you put your NDS roms on your MICRO SD.
MICRO SD- memory card (SDHC is High Capacity which means 4GB-32GB)
PLAY- to enjoy

Blondie987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
this is great but is there any news about a full 100% translation yet? I realize the release date is slated for 09/29/2009 but it would be nice to be able to at least understand what the characters are saying and such. Lol i know i may get flamed for this post but since i can't read or understand another language it's going to be tough to understand the plot or story line. but good work on the mini translation you have already done

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i can't understand more than two language and one is useless on playing games,lol. but yeah just wait for the official release, there are no known full translation nobody is going to do it, there are a plot synopsis though

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blondie987 said:
yaynds.gif
this is great but is there any news about a full 100% translation yet? I realize the release date is slated for 09/29/2009 but it would be nice to be able to at least understand what the characters are saying and such. Lol i know i may get flamed for this post but since i can't read or understand another language it's going to be tough to understand the plot or story line. but good work on the mini translation you have already done
There is news about a full 100% translation due in 9-29-09

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Blondie987 said:
yaynds.gif

Hmm, you have absolutely NO idea how hard it is to make a patch so if you DO want to understand then GO do it yourself. Got it?

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Blondie987 said:
yaynds.gif

Hmm, you have absolutely NO idea how hard it is to make a patch so if you DO want to understand then GO do it yourself. Got it?
No no, it's cool. I'm gonna pick up where PsycoBlaster left off. Around when school starts, I'll begin. It'll be completed around the end of September. Say about the 29th?

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
psycoblaster said:
Blondie987 said:
yaynds.gif

krnxmatt7 said:
KingdomBlade said:
QUOTE(Blondie987 @ Jul 22 2009, 04:56 PM)
yaynds.gif

No no, it's cool. I'm gonna pick up where PsycoBlaster left off. Around when school starts, I'll begin. It'll be completed around the end of September. Say about the 29th?

Well, DUH
blink.gif
... lol
rofl2.gif

I mean It's pointless enough to think that there'll be a full translation project if it'll be localized in THIS YEAR as far as I know a full translation project usually takes more than one year to complete....
wink2.gif

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
Blondie987 said:
yaynds.gif

Yes there will be just WAIT Blondie987!

hpspectre

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi uh, i run the program and hit apply patch, the green status goes all the way. does the status bar have to disapeer to be done? will there be a sign? a sound? ive got a file called (short)kh-days_patched.nds and it is 250mb in size. is that it? do i have it? and one more thing, this makes it pached for the security thing right? if i need a clean rom to pach this i hope it is. oh, and will this work on a old non-pached version of firmware of the EDGE flashcart?
thanks

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll know your patch works when your computer blows up and a rom comes flying out to smash your face in. Oh, I see you have an EDGE cart, not bad. I heard a way to fix your game specifically for EDGE. Put the EDGE cart in a toaster oven on high for 10 minutes, then retrieve. All games should now work.

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a couple of queries...

In a separate thread said:
Allow me to apologize in advance for being such a Newb (as I know they flock in great numbers, causing mass irritation): SORRY.

Okay, so I've patched DQIX and KH 358/2 Days (I think), and I was wondering:

~Is my KH 358/2 Days really patched? Because no new files appeared. The ROM's named hadn't even changed. The cmd did pop up and hastily vanished, though. Is all of this supposed to happen?

~Once patched, if I were to change the ROM names would the ROMs still work (I'm guessing: YES)

Thanking whomever will happen to help in advance, SG (btw, if I'm breaking some kind obscure rule about anything, sorry) *lock if necessary*

P.S. I know that I could easily check these myself, but as you might have guessed, I (like most interweb users) am lazy.

Someone directed me here to ask (sorry).

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm.... I think you have to put the rom on your desktop. Then when it's done patching it'll create a new one. I tried it in my card and it didn't work, but when I put the rom on my desktop it worked and created a patched rom.

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
That is what I did in the first instance ....didn't work (if it is of any significance, I'm using Vista).

By the by, I was referring to the 'fix', rather than the translation patch.

When I try the (translation) patch the bar loads but then says 'Cannot find the nrp-khdj.nds.patcher file. Do you want to create a new file?'

What am I doing wrong? (I've downloaded .NET Framework 3.5, btw).

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worm dood said:
hi doods i hate to sound like a uber noob . . . but . . . i cant even download this patch my crap-compy tells me "this download is blocked by your security zone policy -- mediafire.com"

i already kno i should take my compy out back & tell it the last story it will ever hear about bunnys . . . and then clean up and get a new one. but im kinda short on cash so can some one help me this apparent noob out it would make my day

hate2.gif
looks like i'll have to wait for ninty to release it personally

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worm dood said:
hate2.gif

You might be waiting for quite a while, since Nintendo has nothing to do with the publication or development of this game.

vitorgmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Help please,when a put "apply patch" it says:Windows cannot open this file
than i don`t have the patched rom

what can i do?

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
worm dood said:
hate2.gif

You might be waiting for quite a while, since Nintendo has nothing to do with the publication or development of this game.

i kno i kno i could bii more correct . . . but am i wrong to assume that pretendo has some say over a title that bears the "official nintendo seal"
blink.gif

not to say they will spiid it up. but complications from ninty can (possibly) push back a release date.

so did i really need correcting . . . ?
EDIT: i don't mind waiting . . . when i have no choice. *lol at myself*

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah you kinda did.

GEEEZ how the hell is this topic still going? Its like a noob stomping ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...