Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzKrZy808

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
Well heres the thing iTzKrZy808. You guys are the ones who need relaxing. Seriously. The past like 8 pages of this thread have been shit posts asking about how to patch. If you're not patient enough, it is not my fault. Go blame the guys who made your computer or something. And FYI you can play this game perfectly fine without the translation. So stop trying to act all big and cool and telling clegion that he needs to relax, you hypocrite. Dig through the past 8 pages and read. Aren't you noobs all asking the same bull shit?

nah bro.. here's the thing.. im from Hawaii.. born and raised.. and im naturally chill.. im just trying to find a way to help people out that actually want to play this before the official release.. see i don't really care if i do or don't get to play this game.. i myself am waiting for it to come out officially and just download the rom.. and yet.. i didn't even ask how to patch so i don't know why ur getting on my case about it because i didn't even ask "ohhh how do you patch" because if i wanted to know i would've read the instructions like all of you guys

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Words of advice: If you guys want it so badly and the patcher doesn't work, boo hoo. Just tinker around with it. Change computer settings, blow ur computer up, toaster your flashcart i dunno. this game is highly playable even without japanese knowledge so why is everyone still fussing?

and EDIT I found a better translation! This one hasn't been necessarily released yet but it will very soon. Here

iTzKrZy808

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
and EDIT I found a better translation! This one hasn't been necessarily released yet but it will very soon. Here

hardy har har lol.. nice link back to nintendo.com

scroll over it and u can see where it'll take you
tongue.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a bit of humor. I think it will be best if this thread is closed off. Look at it. We've gotten nowhere these past 2 months.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
the trans is finished right, so there's nowhere to go into anyway,i am waiting for official release and depending when it's going to be in oz i might as well buy the real thing

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
Words of advice: If you guys want it so badly and the patcher doesn't work, boo hoo. Just tinker around with it. Change computer settings, blow ur computer up, toaster your flashcart i dunno. this game is highly playable even without japanese knowledge so why is everyone still fussing?

dood chillax if you read my post instead of trying to be fuzzin "noob hunter X"you can see that my post had a diff prob then what your yelling about, and when the noob hunters didn't help he i accepted the fact that i need to wait its just a game you know ppl are only on here to try to enjoy there games and systms more, not get yelled at for having a crappy compy or being extremely lame. i mean is there lameness punishment enough for being lame. so please put away your noob bashing stick and chillax dood
cool.gif

@celgon i sound like im talking to "real pros here" not personal just all the times members tell noobs to read the thread before posting if you read the post shadow was commenting on i admit it is not owned by ninty "i never said it was". i was saying that all thing with the oficial nintendo seal stand a chance of being pushed back

QUOTE(shadowhunter93 @ Aug 5 2009, 05:46 PM) They're just really fucking dumb. The instructions are in the fucking readme. If they don't work, just try different methods. You don't have to try the instructions according to the readme. You should go around it. Or google it. Thats my only concern with this site. Nubs just pour in for their own ends and they don't give a fuck about what goes on as long as tey get their bull shit.

what ???
"You don't have to try the instructions according to the readme. You should go around it. "

if i applied that to programs I got a read about on gbatemp.net i would have bricked my wii with no way to fix it . . . so dont tell ppl that
i agree with you on one thing tho there is a lot of useless post i mean i only had 3 in total be fore you decided to pick on . . . all ppl who need help but yeah if this thread original purpose is complete than by all means some mod should close it or we can all stop bickering and only post if we have a question or answer, so others can still be helped.
just a thought
unsure.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm. I heard there was a KH thread around and it dealt with patch problems. I dunno where it went but someone made one a while back

vitorgmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Victor, eu ja zerei o jogo em Jap mesmo, vi os videos importantes no YouTube e deu diretinho(claro q nao compara com o US)
Nem adianta mais tentar, os caras ai tao poko se fudendo pra gente, talvez seja mesmo problema com algum settings do comp, sei la.

Bom, se vc conseguir, me avise
(obs:adoro o Rio, minha familia toda e dai, e sempre passo as ferias na praia hehe=D)
Abracos

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
vitorgmarques said:
Victor, eu ja zerei o jogo em Jap mesmo, vi os videos importantes no YouTube e deu diretinho(claro q nao compara com o US)
Nem adianta mais tentar, os caras ai tao poko se fudendo pra gente, talvez seja mesmo problema com algum settings do comp, sei la.

Bom, se vc conseguir, me avise
(obs:adoro o Rio, minha familia toda e dai, e sempre passo as ferias na praia hehe=D)
Abracos
In English please!!! This is an English speaking community!

infomonger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY PLEASE LET ME TEST SOME OF YOR WORK ALL I NEED IS DOWNLOAD LINK AND .EXE THING
I HAVE R4 lol soory for shouting but i really want to test things like web browsers (that work) and thanks it helped me alot

D

Deleted User

No Offence But A got the usa version it hangup on my ds i think it needs a anti piracy

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
help please!
i'm having a problem : i open the kh 358/2 days rom in kh 358/2 days english patcher
and i click the apply button
but it says "Windows cannot open this file!"

help me please!

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the patch 2 work but when i got it the story wasnt in english
& i stoped playing it bc i want a 1 i can understand. anway thankyou 2 the peron who hacked it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a full translation. Its just to make the game more playable for the KH fanboys out there. Just be patient, and the KH ENGLISH ROM will come out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE