Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
James_Wulfe said:
As for my contribution to this as i have seen this brought up a couple of times now, when the project is finished i will make (if not done already) a thread on how to apply this patch and then apply the IPS "fix" so that the translated version will be playable on all carts.
This won't be necessary.
I'm trying something new

see first post

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put it on the desktop with the ROM and it worked. It didn't work when I did it on my SD card though... Infact, I got all my games deleted... /sigh. Well, there wasn't anything TOO memorable on there.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works fine for me, needed to install .net framework 3.5 ran the patch on my rom, inserted the patched rom in the r4 card and it works fine. Menus are translated and it got passed the cut scene where Roxas gets out of bed. What exactly doesn't work?

IceColdzYea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone upload it to rapidshare as mediafire doesn't work for me? could someone please upload to rapidshare or megaupload, because im leaving in about an hour, and i want to play this game really bad.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It took approx 5 min. My laptop did have a moment of everything not loading and i couldn't acess anything else i was doing but then it all caught up and finished fine. So if you have a crappy/slow pc then just leave it a small while and it will eventually patch.

Toki~

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh sorry i forgot to say that it doesn't say when it has finished the bar is just full and on the desktop there is a file called (rom name)patched.nds. I am using Windows XP. (I'm just off out now so if you have any further problems or something i'll reply when im back ^.^)

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Vista sucks! change it back to xp plx !
tongue.gif
btw , psycoblaster thanks for the patch ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum