Rasengan920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Im just wondering, but are you only doing menus/items? Because if you could try and do a little bit of the diary's storys (Mainly because then i would know whats going on, i play this game for the story suprisingly) You dont have to, you might not, but i would appreciate it.
This is not gonna be a full translation. Get that through your head. And this is aimed at EVERYONE.

THIS. IS. NOT. GOING. TO. BE. A. FULL. TRANSLATION.

The game will be localized by Square Enix by the end of the year, so there's no point in psyco translating the story. It's nice enough that he's translating the menus for us. If you want to "play the game for the story", then wait for the official English release. I think the purpose of this patch is to make it so people can play this game for the GAMEPLAY, not the story. (psyco, please correct me if I'm wrong)

To be honest, if you know the plot of the story, and know a bit of the Japanese characters, then I don't really think you need a story translate. Either way, I bet within two weeks, Gamefaqs will have some up.

To be honest, I'm grateful that we're at least getting a menu/items translation. We should show our thanks to psyco by not bugging him about the story anymore, he made himself clear already.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oath said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Im just wondering, but are you only doing menus/items? Because if you could try and do a little bit of the diary's storys (Mainly because then i would know whats going on, i play this game for the story suprisingly) You dont have to, you might not, but i would appreciate it.
Psyco blaster is already doing a nice gesture to the community by going out of his/her way and making a partial english patch for a game that will be released in english very soon.... dont push it.

Do hackers need bodyguards or something? Jezz, this has already been repeated by so many people on this thread. We all know that hackers do this not because they "have" to, but because they want to.

Ps: Sorry for being off-topic. Just tired of seeing so many people acting as "bodyguards" and all. If a hacker/translator doesn't like something, they will say it themselves.

Ps-2: And i think we can all agree that we appreciate what hackers/translators do.

gordunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, not to be mean or demanding or anything, seeing as I can't hack or read japanese, but...are missions being translated, or not? It would be kinda nice to know what I'm supposed to be doing xD, but I also understand that that's probably a crap ton of text to translate, plus it needs to be located of course.

flame6753

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
With the exception of a few missions, it's not very hard to figure out what to do.
exactly, its actually pretty straight forward. In fact, this is the easiest kingdom hearts
game that I've ever played so far, and I cant even read what im supposed to do.

Rasengan920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
flame6753 said:
GameDragon said:
With the exception of a few missions, it's not very hard to figure out what to do.
exactly, its actually pretty straight forward. In fact, this is the easiest kingdom hearts
game that I've ever played so far, and I cant even read what im supposed to do.

Is it seriously that simple, even without the Katakana, or anything? I mean, I was just going to wait for the menus to get translated but if it's that straight-forward, I'm gonna play.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GameDragon said:
like day 72 or 72 (forgot which one it was)

seriously just explore...

Posts merged

QUOTE(Neku_Sakuraba @ May 31 2009, 04:28 PM) Well maybe if you can find all the files you can get the KH days translated in a solid day or two?
solid DAY? are you kidding me? people have something called "lives". Don't go making outragous requests

Rasengan920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
GameDragon said:
like day 72 or 72 (forgot which one it was)

seriously just explore...

Posts merged

QUOTE(Neku_Sakuraba @ May 31 2009, 04:28 PM) Well maybe if you can find all the files you can get the KH days translated in a solid day or two?
solid DAY? are you kidding me? people have something called "lives". Don't go making outragous requests

He was just simply asking if it was possible. I don't know the process of hacking the file, and translating it, but from the sound of it, I doubt it could be done in 24 hours.

But what do I know?
tongue.gif

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be finished when it is finished! Don't try to rush them! Also if you are going to ask when will it be down get out of this forum cause your just rushing them!
mad.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm very excited about this patch, too ;_; and it's pretty obvious that everyone else is, too but they're pretty impaitent

It'll be out in a few days guys, go play Steal Princess or something

[btw psycoblaster, I see most of the game headings/options are in English already but if you need any graphic work done lemme know, I'd love to help out]

Rasengan920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ThetaSigma10 said:
sorry... what have you got left to do? i see you have the menus done. this will be a patch, not an edited rom right?

It should be a patch, seeing as how it's against the rules to posts links to roms..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol