eighty4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I got this game and watched the beginning scenes and was confused out of my mind. Sora is now under the name of Roxas? Or whatever's going on and now I'm friend with Axel? Last time I played KH, I was trying to get rid of the Organization and make them into rubbish, but now I've joined them and apparently I have no problem with it now. Am I playing from the role of a bad guy? Or am I (obviously) missing a big part of the game?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Roxas is Sora's nobody. Roxas is not Sora nor does he want to destroy the Organization because he doesn't know what exactly makes them bad. (bad wording) You are missing a part of the story.
tongue.gif
Would be a bit easier to understand if you play KH2.

Aeros889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Roxas is Sora's nobody when he tried to save Kairi or something (Not exactly sure). This is a bit before Marluxia goes to Castle Oblivion with Larxenne and Axel. Roxas doesn't understand the organization and what it does but he learns through the game. The game goes up to KH 2.
Btw, you DID notice the first date was Day 255 and it goes back to Day 7 right?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Roxas in KH2 basically has his memories of 358/2 forgotten. Has fun with Hayner, Olette, and er .... forgot other guy. Fights in er what ever that game was again. Fights Axel later after finding some stuff. Finds Sora and reuinites with Sora allowing him to wake up with Donald and Goofy. Then saves the world or other junk.
All I remember bout Roxas in KH2.
frown.gif

Cowgirl_Luna

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ndsfans.de.vu
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yet I know why I don't get the Story. o.O
I've never played Kingdom Hearts 2.
frown.gif
I wondered about the ending. Nice game although. It kept me playing two nights and two days long. But I miss something at the end. o.O For me it's like a - to be continued - message...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: