James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Day 98 mission 32.

Any tips for when the boss turns in to a tornado and starts hurling those cubes at you that explode?
dry.gif

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
4evil said:
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia

I'm sure this site will help some of you as it has, ability translations, menu, recipe, accessories, etc.
it has already helped me a TON.

Thanks but most of us have already been using this for a bit now ;] if you haven't already noticed in the translation thread and this one.

Get 100% on all missions for Soul of Sora

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
James_Wulfe said:
4evil said:
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia

I'm sure this site will help some of you as it has, ability translations, menu, recipe, accessories, etc.
it has already helped me a TON.

Thanks but most of us have already been using this for a bit now ;] if you haven't already noticed in the translation thread and this one.

Get 100% on all missions for Soul of Sora
Oh..
mellow.gif
.. Thank you
biggrin.gif
for tell me! sorry i didn't read the forums... cause i am right now playing kh 358/2 days

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On day 154, on the first mission to Wonderland what should I do? I watched the video but there isn't a boss or instructions. How do I make the chameleon boss show up?

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
On day 154, on the first mission to Wonderland what should I do? I watched the video but there isn't a boss or instructions. How do I make the chameleon boss show up?
i was confused at first but, here's what i did, killed all the heartless, then go to the 2 chair's, attack the moving chair then you'll start the battle, i hope this helps if not sorry

Posts merged

QUOTE(andy249901 @ Jun 6 2009, 09:12 PM) sorry to be a noob but is there anyway to get more panels??
do the mission, or other mission you haven't done, i think that's the only way or use cheat
tongue.gif

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"i was confused at first but, here's what i did, killed all the heartless, then go to the 2 chair's, attack the moving chair then you'll start the battle, i hope this helps if not sorry"

Does anyone know what the moving chair is, or how to start it?

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
"i was confused at first but, here's what i did, killed all the heartless, then go to the 2 chair's, attack the moving chair then you'll start the battle, i hope this helps if not sorry"

you'll have to find all heartless and kill them all, you'll have to find them too
The chair is to the left when you enter

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nevermind, I found a few. For future reference the heartless are on the platform next to the chimney, in a corner platform and on the table. First Wonderland mission.

yondiame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
yondiame said:
DarkSpace said:

you'll have to find all heartless and kill them all, you'll have to find them too
The chair is to the left when you enter

It's like hide and seek, I've been chiling out in the room for a while, there don't seem to be any enemies when I'm big. Could my import be srcewed up
no it does not screwed up, but go to every corner and find them, some are top of the chimney, some are at the corner by the chair's, and the door

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm... can anyone help me?
i saved on data 02 before fighting Xion but now i the game freezes after choosing the option to fight her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1