youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Just curious but has anyone figured out how to get any of Sora's keyblades (besides kingdom key) like oblivion, oathkeeper, or ultima?

You can buy them from Moogle, or you receive it in your spoils when you open treasure chests.

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when do u get new keyblades = = ... it's so frustrating seeing the same animation lol XD i have the (3) ones from shop but the slices are sorta bad

btw , anyone thinking about playing the US one again when it comes out ? XD i figure it will be too much of a hassle just doing the same stuff again but i might

i wish this is not a spoil or anything , i just want to know Q_Q

thanks
biggrin.gif

Fael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When i'll get the Air Dash ability? I'm at day 74 and still haven't got it, or i don't know where is it o.O

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
golio514 said:
At Beast's Castle there's this boss that's like a huge wall, and on it's upper part there are 3 heartless controllling... the thing is it keeps killing me!
Any tips?
And do you have to actually defeat it(it has like 10 health bars ! 0.0) or push it all the way to the back of the room?

i'm on it right now but only tip i can give u is that the orange tongue thingy that shines blue is its weak point

ShadowInferno119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when/where/how Do you get the ability to glide after you jump? I'm at Day 71, stuck at that pete, part. Can I buy it or do I gain it after a certain time or Do I have to find it?

Any help would be appreciated thanks. =]

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k at the Aladdin map , when u want to get to the high place ( # 2 of the boxes ) jump down from box #3 and u'll fall where box #2 is

and yeah .. I WANT A NEW KEYBLADE Q_Q ....

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant be bothered quoting so I'll answer a few questions without quotes =='

There's a ability panel for air dash and theres also a link panel for it so you can double air dash its in the abilities panel section. The keyblade thingo has been answered and more keyblades become available to buy/make as you play story mode.

-Day 150 Standard mode with no cheats lvl 22
going to play right now...

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darkk said:
I cant be bothered quoting so I'll answer a few questions without quotes =='

There's a ability panel for air dash and theres also a link panel for it so you can double air dash its in the abilities panel section. The keyblade thingo has been answered and more keyblades become available to buy/make as you play story mode.

-Day 150 Standard mode with no cheats lvl 22
going to play right now...
your gonna see very horrifying things on day 150 gosh it was hard !!

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lvl 23 now...OH JEEZ...NOT THAT CASTLE! HATE THAT PLACE!

Any thing to do with that castle terrifies me.

iparn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dragonballaftoyble.cms4people.de
XP
Country
United States
can here anyone help me,what i've got to do.I'm at the 74th day and after i answer pence questions i don't know what i've got to do then.can anyone make a list what to do at 74th day,pls?
thx in advance

PS:sorry,if my english isn't good.i'm chinese and live in germany,so maybe there could be any incorrect word.

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iparn said:
can here anyone help me,what i've got to do.I'm at the 74th day and after i answer pence questions i don't know what i've got to do then.can anyone make a list what to do at 74th day,pls?
thx in advance

PS:sorry,if my english isn't good.i'm chinese and live in germany,so maybe there could be any incorrect word.
refer to this link next time pls go through the thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFC-ANcToG4

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
iparn said:
thx in advance

You must go to the forest part, look at a tree, where leaves are falling down.
then hit the tree, a small scene happens and after the scene go to the zone behind the forest,
there will be a boss. I think that was it
wink2.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
How do you use abilities again? I really need help dodging. I'm only on day 50-something. The heartless are getting harder and harder. I really wanna see their HP Bars.

Oh, and what does that item that says LV. do? I equipped it with the thing that says LV2. but I don't know what it does.

Who is the best character to use in mission mode? So far, I've been using Larxene and Xigbar but is there someone better?

Yes, I'm annoying, I know.
tongue.gif

Renzozuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
their hp bar appears at the top right corner when you hit them.
the lv item increases your level when equipped. when removed your level goes back down.
my favorite in mission mode is the slow-strong guy and the blue haired one.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
can anyone help me please? im on day 74 and when i answer the questions from the fat guy i dont know what to do!!! please!!! help!!!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum