Gaming key remapping

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Wii games, you simply can't change the Wiimote/Nunchuck controls unless the game gives you the option to (I.E.
GC Controller & Wii Classic Controller). As for remapping (for Wii games) it's not possible.
GC games on the other hand you can play with other controllers other than the GC one (thru Nintendont)..
Same thing for emulators.

Reactions: impeeza

Obscury

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wii have keys? well you can use USB Keyboard on three or four games. but why do you want to remap the keys?
quite simply because I want to be able to be more comfortable when I play
Post automatically merged:

For Wii games, you simply can't change the Wiimote/Nunchuck controls unless the game gives you the option to (I.E.
GC Controller & Wii Classic Controller). As for remapping (for Wii games) it's not possible.
GC games on the other hand you can play with other controllers other than the GC one (thru Nintendont)..
Same thing for emulators.
ok so i'm going to try to see if i can code a software in C executable on HomeBrew Channel which allows to remap its keys

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i'm going to try to see if i can code a software in C executable on HomeBrew Channel which allows to remap its keys
I don't think it's that easy..
The issue is not with the Homebrew Channel or any of the game loaders, it's just the way Wii games were made, they were made to recognize & work with only the Wiimote+Nunchuck setup (and the Wii CC & GC controller if supported by the individual game). I hope that was clear!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...