Status
Not open for further replies.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen on ebay people selling 3dses with Rxtools installed...
I've seen people on ebay selling consoles with devmenu installed...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im sure people probably are still using rxtools, but as soon as they run into an issue they will probably have a quick google, find out about luma and update all without having to asking hor a 5 page rant on how dumb they are for not updating already

other people will no doubt stay on rxtools till the end of time and never ever learn about the existence of luma
You are implying that they will actually use google. Most of the people won't use google and instead ignore anything thrown in their face while making a thread, and ask why it isn't working.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've seen people on ebay selling consoles with devmenu installed...

You are implying that they will actually use google. Most of the people won't use google and instead ignore anything thrown in their face while making a thread, and ask why it isn't working.
thing is you never hear from the people who dont run here to make a thread.....but seeing as its actually pretty rare seeing anyone asking about rxtools anymore except when trolling people i would guess most people manage the transition just fine
you can, but FBI is a more functional and legal alternative so devmenu is now pretty much un-needed

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love it how people are like "oh you just hate rxtools" or "You're triggered by me using it aren't you?"
NO! Its called trying to get you off of the damn thing so you don't break your damn 3ds and then come on here asking "why won't my 3ds work? I was using rxtools and it no longer boots?" And you know what people will say? That we warned you and you didn't listen and then they will tell you yet again to move to another damn CFW. People that are just to stubborn to move always end up coming on here saying that something is broken. Yet are blind to the fact that rxtools is the actual thing that is broken. If you decline the offers of help that fine, But everyone else can kindly decline helping you when the damage has already been done.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I only saw a couple posts about corbenik on here...
Here's another post - Corbenik is life

im sure people probably are still using rxtools, but as soon as they run into an issue they will probably have a quick google, find out about luma and update all without having to asking hor a 5 page rant on how dumb they are for not updating already

other people will no doubt stay on rxtools till the end of time and never ever learn about the existence of luma
Or they'll go to hell and back to try and make RXTools work and complain when nobody cares and tells them to update to something like Luma.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if you like rxtools. People like all sorts of weird crap that sucks. Why wouldn't you switch when there is something free and better? All these nice people are trying to talk you in to a method that will feasibly save your console in the future. Why not switch? Lazy? Scared? Don't be an rxtool! Join the current gen in hacking! What do you have to lose? Long loading times and instability? Have fun sitting in your room with your cassettes, your am/fm and your tab soda. I'll go the modern route. I'm gonna laugh like hell when you brick.

Last edited by mikefor20,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does running rxtools risk a brick? I'm not sure that makes sense.
No firm protection (Unlike luma), No nand checking in case it gets corrupted (Unlike Decrypt9), and because it uses outdated stuff your emunand will brick when it needs that updated stuff

Last edited by xtheman,

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
How does running rxtools risk a brick? I'm not sure that makes sense.
Either you are ignorant, or you wanted to turn your 3DS to be an expensive door jammer.
@Crystal the Glaceon already made numerous reason why you have to stay away from rxTools, and here you still say it is not risking a brick?
RXTools, it's not only for fools.
There, fixed it for you.

Reactions: Deleted User

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's hard to discern the politics here from fact. Most of these things on this board have no real opinion, they are just about fighting crusades, pretending to be real people and looking for approval from other morons. That being said rxtools sucks. Anyone who says otherwise never tried a9lh. Either that or they are fighting a crusade for an outdated os, pretending their opinion matters and they want approval from other morons. This is just like WBFS vs. FAT on the Wii. Update or you are a fool. Why do you come here if you don't want to be current? Go hang out with the other idiots on tumblr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...