Hacking Keep getting error message when trying to install Gateway

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried twice opening a game with the 2.2 launcher (emunand 7.1) and both times I got the "hold the power button" screen. the first time right away, the second time after a short while (I got some graphic bugs before the error came out). I hope it's not related to the repair...
I use a 32 GB kingston mircosd formatted in exFat, and I have 3 games on it. one is 128MB, one 1GB and the last 2GB. I tried the 1 GB one (theatrhythm FF).

p.s. I have yet to glue back together the gateway. maybe it's a bit loose and doesn't make proper contact (though yesterday's errors were partially caused by that and today it updated without problems and without "external help").

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well if its now updated and it was working fine previously before the padding and stuff i would say you *should* be able to take it out now you have the update done

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sure, I'm not concerned about taking it out, I only fear that the problems with the games may be still caused by the soldering the guy made yesterday, even if the card updated, and I hope it's only caused by the fact that the card's case isn't glued together yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?