kartdlphax - A Mario Kart 7 semi-primary exploitkartdlphax is a semiprimary exploit for the download play mode of Mario Kart 7. It can be used to run an userland payload in an unmodified 3DS by having it connect through download play to another 3DS with Custom Firmware running the exploit.
The exploit uses a 3GX Plugin in the host system. Therefore, in order to use this exploit you need to install the 3GX Loader Luma3DS fork.
In the host console, place the .3gx file from the Releases page in the following directories depending on your game region:
- EUR: luma/plugins/0004000000030700
- JAP: luma/plugins/0004000000030600
- USA: luma/plugins/0004000000030800
- On the host 3ds, make sure the plugin loader is enabled from the Rosalina menu (L+Down+Select), then launch the Mario Kart 7 game matching the region of the client 3ds(es). (You will see a confirmation message in the top screen once the game launches).
- On the client 3ds(es), launch the download play application.
- On the host 3ds, select Local Multiplayer then Create Group. After that, let the client 3ds(es) join the group.
- Once the multiplayer menu loads on the host 3ds, select Grand Prix then 50cc then any driver combination and finally the Mushroom Cup. After a while the exploit will trigger on the client 3ds(es).
Source & Download
Last edited by PabloMK7,