Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift at the MTV MV Awards.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hahaha, keep them coming
biggrin.gif

slicknixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i don't understand is why people don't see this for what it is; a press publicity stunt that worked.
happens all the time and people eat it up and buy into the bullshit. taylor swift was probably in on it..

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
syko5150 said:
Jaems said:
The world would be a better place if Kanye West killed himself. He has done nothing for humanity.
In fact, the world would be a better place if everyone at the VMAs killed themselves.
And on top of that, everyone who watches the VMAs should kill themselves.

Life in a perfect world. YEAAAAAAHHH.

lol with all those people dead there goes half of the worlds entertainment haha
You can't call talentless douchebags like 50 Cent and Britney Spears entertainment. They all fucking suck hard. Pop music needs to die it's horrible death that is long overdue, people who actually like anything mainstream are all as retarded as the record companies who allow these auto-tune abusing piles of shit to create nonsense that they call music.
I've already stated this already in another post some people(not me) but some people like Britney Spears and 50 cent and as for record companies allowing them make garbage music they don't give a shit if they make "Good" music or not as long as they get paid. As long as some people keep buying that garbage they will keep selling garbage.As for me i don't support musicians i download all my music however i do support low budget up and coming bands but when they make it big i'll download their music too lol =D

michelkok1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
syko5150 said:
Jaems said:
The world would be a better place if Kanye West killed himself. He has done nothing for humanity.
In fact, the world would be a better place if everyone at the VMAs killed themselves.
And on top of that, everyone who watches the VMAs should kill themselves.

Life in a perfect world. YEAAAAAAHHH.

lol,, i thik the same

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
As for taylor swift... serves her right. Country music is garbage.

This thread wasn't even meant to fucking promote that Country is garbage.

Just because you may listen to cRap music, R&B, and ghetto shit, doesn't mean all other music genres are garbage.

Taylor did nothing wrong. It was Kanye who did. And if you clearly didn't see that, then there is something wrong inside your head. Get it fixed.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Drian117 said:
triassic911 said:
As for taylor swift... serves her right. Country music is garbage.

This thread wasn't even meant to fucking promote that Country is garbage.

Just because you may listen to cRap music, R&B, and ghetto shit, doesn't mean all other music genres are garbage.

Taylor did nothing wrong. It was Kanye who did. And if you clearly didn't see that, then there is something wrong inside your head. Get it fixed.
I never said that girl did anything wrong. I'm just saying, Kanye speaks truth. Country is garbage.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One of the funniest internet memes I've seen in a long time. Although I never listened to Swift before, I still feel sorry for her and she deserves better than to be shafted by a race-monger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out