Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift at the MTV MV Awards.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get it.
wtf.gif

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I liked Kanye West before this but now i'm thinking of i gonna hate that guy now. That was so mean of what he did to Taylor Swift.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
triassic911 said:
LMAO this thread is hilarious!!!

As for taylor swift... serves her right. Country music is garbage.
Brad Paisley begs to differ, the man can fucking play guitar better then the faggy douchebag Jonas brothers or any of those other queer ass pansy bands like Simple Plan, MCR and all the other crybaby fudge packing losers who are constantly proving why music today is a bunch of fucking shit. Seriously, someone give me a gun and I would gladly take out every god damn pop sensation and wannabe hip hop singer out there, they deserve to die for their atrocities towards music and the insults to the genres they claim to represent. Yeah, most country music is shit but there are some amazing musicians in the genre who kick these new age retards to the curb. The country guitar legend and dinosaur Albert Lee who also happens to be a Brit is one of the most respected players in the genre and has some amazing songs too. As much as I hate a fat red neck like Garth Brooks and what he has done to country music, there are still some truly amazing musicians who play country, go listen to guys who actually know how to play guitar like Brad Paisley and Albert Lee, the former is redefining country music for a younger generation just like John Mayer has done for blues music. Wanna hear good hip hop, listen to a band like G Love & Special Sauce who are amazing, good rap would involve The Roots, they aren't a bunch of assholes who think that Escalades, whores, money and bling = rap. Music loses it's meaning when it gets degraded by garbage bands and so called artists who claim to play a certain kind of music. You gotta be retarded to think that a hack like avril lavigne is punk, I would imagine that all the dead members of the Ramones, The Clash and The Sex Pistols spin in their graves when some fruitcake emo band claims they are punk. Singing songs about your girlfriend leaving you does not equal punk

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DSGamer64 said:
triassic911 said:
LMAO this thread is hilarious!!!

As for taylor swift... serves her right. Country music is garbage.
Brad Paisley begs to differ, the man can fucking play guitar better then the faggy douchebag Jonas brothers or any of those other queer ass pansy bands like Simple Plan, MCR and all the other crybaby fudge packing losers who are constantly proving why music today is a bunch of fucking shit. Seriously, someone give me a gun and I would gladly take out every god damn pop sensation and wannabe hip hop singer out there, they deserve to die for their atrocities towards music and the insults to the genres they claim to represent. Yeah, most country music is shit but there are some amazing musicians in the genre who kick these new age retards to the curb. The country guitar legend and dinosaur Albert Lee who also happens to be a Brit is one of the most respected players in the genre and has some amazing songs too. As much as I hate a fat red neck like Garth Brooks and what he has done to country music, there are still some truly amazing musicians who play country, go listen to guys who actually know how to play guitar like Brad Paisley and Albert Lee, the former is redefining country music for a younger generation just like John Mayer has done for blues music. Wanna hear good hip hop, listen to a band like G Love & Special Sauce who are amazing, good rap would involve The Roots, they aren't a bunch of assholes who think that Escalades, whores, money and bling = rap. Music loses it's meaning when it gets degraded by garbage bands and so called artists who claim to play a certain kind of music. You gotta be retarded to think that a hack like avril lavigne is punk, I would imagine that all the dead members of the Ramones, The Clash and The Sex Pistols spin in their graves when some fruitcake emo band claims they are punk. Singing songs about your girlfriend leaving you does not equal punk
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: