Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift at the MTV MV Awards.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'd rather listen to country then kanye's music anyway and i hate country its always about how i just lost my job cant afford to go buy cigarettes because my gf just left me and took all my money and my dog...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone who abused auto-tune as much as Kanye did before people bashed him for it, at which point he turned around and wrote a song called Death to Auto-tune, is a freaking hypocrite in the end. At least Taylor Swift can somewhat sing, I can't be bothered to listen to what that tool had to say but seeing as how he is an ego maniac who thinks he is Gods gift to music, I know it's just something retarded like usual. Also MTV is a laughable joke, none of those hacks deserve to be praised and awarded for anything, where are my awards for the music I have written which actually took time and skill to create?

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Vidboy10 said:
B-Blue said:
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom."

frown.gif
Try now

thanks
smile.gif

I'm not surprised to be honest. Kanya is like an internet troll, but in real life.

does that make any sense ?
unsure.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who actually gives half a fuck about this story deserves to be slapped with a steel-tipped slapping glove. Seriously, out of all the non-stories of stories I see on the news, this certainly ranks up there.

First off, he's not like "HEY TAYLOR SWIFT YOU'RE UGLY AND CAN'T SING LOLOLOL", and while what he said may not have been "good", it wasn't terrible. If you consider that a "diss", than you're a real pussy.

Second, since when did the VMA's even matter? It's not like a Grammy. I don't see many musicians walking around with their VMA in one hand and their cock in the other. With Grammies, on the other hand, that's a different story.

Third, who cares, it's Kanye West. He was drunk. He's a douchebag. Stephen Colbert kicked his ass. Since when does anyone think this is "shocking"? He just makes shitty music and thinks his cock is over a foot long. Well, for all I know, that could be true. He is black after all.

Fourth, who still fucking cares? If you're writing up some cheesy gossip story at whatever shitty rag of a magazine you work for, then odds are you'll love this story. If you're someone with common sense (which obviously isn't a qualification for this site, and if it was 90% of the people here would be deleted), you'll just say "this is dumb" and write up a rant like this.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why it's that big of a news story even though I do think it was pretty darn rude of Kanye to interrupt her acceptance speech to make some stupid comment. It could be just as well be staged so MTV gets lots of media attention. Who knows? Who cares?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Guild McCommunist said:
Third, who cares, it's Kanye West. He was drunk. He's a douchebag. Stephen Colbert kicked his ass. Since when does anyone think this is "shocking"? He just makes shitty music and thinks his cock is over a foot long. Well, for all I know, that could be true. He is black after all.
yeah sure. all blacks are like that right?.. and all whites who make shitty music and think their dicks are over a foot long aren't douches? because they're white after all?

>_>

----
lol'd

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Jaems said:
The world would be a better place if Kanye West killed himself. He has done nothing for humanity.
In fact, the world would be a better place if everyone at the VMAs killed themselves.
And on top of that, everyone who watches the VMAs should kill themselves.

Life in a perfect world. YEAAAAAAHHH.

lol with all those people dead there goes half of the worlds entertainment haha

might want to choose your words a little more carefully lol

http://www.eontarionow.com/entertainment/2...cident-reports/

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lelouch said:
syko5150 said:
Jaems said:
The world would be a better place if Kanye West killed himself. He has done nothing for humanity.
In fact, the world would be a better place if everyone at the VMAs killed themselves.
And on top of that, everyone who watches the VMAs should kill themselves.

Life in a perfect world. YEAAAAAAHHH.

lol with all those people dead there goes half of the worlds entertainment haha

might want to choose your words a little more carefully lol

http://www.eontarionow.com/entertainment/2...cident-reports/
Holy shit....
I don't know if that's a valid source or not but whoa.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
Holy shit....
I don't know if that's a valid source or not but whoa.

Kanye West is a total tosser. It'll just be a story put out by his publicist to make people feel sorry for him rather than thinking he's a douchebag. He thought coming out and acting a prat would make people think he was "cool" but instead people have turned around and said he was a douchebag. Now he needs to reclaim his audience so his publicist has put out a "he's so sorry" story, but knew that just saying sorry wouldn't help so it's a "his mental health is poor" story.

The guy's a terrible musician, writes pretty crap music and has a huge ego. That's usually the case with the talentless tho, just watch those idiotic pop idol shows for proof! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: