That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry for the late update guys, it's been pretty tiring these past few days, so much so that i usually just take a shower and go to sleep immediately.

--------
Monday
--------
Well, i have discussed with my dad and we agreed that it isn't possible for me to take the bus to camp, since it would take far too long, so for the time being or most likely my dad will stop doing this when i am on course, but for the time being.. He's gonna drive me to camp everyday so this mean that i will be waking up as early as 5 to 5.15
We will then left the house by 5.45 and walk to where my dad parks his lorry. Anyway, the journey was pretty quick, just 30-40/50 mins so either way i am there at camp before 7am.

Basically i was given the tour of the place and i helped out with some odd-end jobs but basically, i am still a slacker.

-------
Tuesday
-------

Spend most of my time running around trying to get my camp pass done, in the end, it was only till 4pm that i managed to get my camp pass done.

----
Wednesday
----

Ka-ching!!! I received a call today from TheNewPaper, they informed me that i have won a prize in their contest. It's a collector edition of a harry potter movie, which one i have no idea, although i am disappointed that i didn't win the goodie bag instead, but a win is a win and a prize is a prize.
Today, i spent the day shedding paper and running over to the CAC (Chief Admin Center) to check on the progress for my Isack card.
The isack card is basically a card that lets you use computer in the army.
Other than that, it's been pretty peaceful.

-------
Thursday
-----

... to be continue in a future post in this area ...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
hopefully it's #6, that was the least shitty one
tongue.gif
(not including deathly hallows which i haven't seen yet)

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mercluke said:
hopefully it's #6, that was the least shitty one
tongue.gif
(not including deathly hallows which i haven't seen yet)

just got the prize and it's a dvd of harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban and a notebook.

----
Thursday
----

well, today i just spent most of my time in the morning transfer paper from 1 file to another and making one of those paper cover for the file.
Also, i made a few phone calls to a bakery just to remind them to deliver the cake, looks like i be having cake for lunch tomorrow, hurray for someone else's birthday celebration
smile.gif

Also, i get to do a bit of CQ stuff before i went to my course, i get to indent next week food ration for my unit
smile.gif

Anyway, yup, looks like i forgotten to mentioned that currently at pasir laba camp, there's this exercise going on invoking Australian soldiers, UK soldiers, malaysian soldiers and new zeland soldiers and of cos, singaporean soldiers and seems like they will be here for yesterday till the 3rd of Nov, so in the meantime, i guess i have more eye candy to look at
smile.gif

edit:

---
Friday
----

Today, there was a birthday celebration for everyone who was born in december. Just too bad i wasnt able to enjoy the cake as i was busy pushing and carrying stuff(doing storeman stuff) for the SUMAN warrior exercise. We had to get the photostand set up and ready and once that was done, we had to bring them back, but anyway, today was pretty peaceful as usual.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-