Hacking K3DS

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually Sky is $100 more.
Actually you can ge a sky3ds blue button card for 88$ on modchipcentral (wich is where i bought..)
..so not sure why you claim ots 100$ more.. from what i see theres not a huge proce difference..anyway, just trying to help you make a choice..since you asked wich one to buy..

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you can ge a sky3ds blue button card for 88$ on modchipcentral (wich is where i bought..)
..so not sure why you claim ots 100$ more.. from what i see theres not a huge proce difference..anyway, just trying to help you make a choice..since you asked wich one to buy..
Or $65, I might buy one even though I have a Gateway, CN, CTW, and OoT

Reactions: puss2puss

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The limitations of sky3ds are known by now, I mean you can compare what k3ds does to all the available 3ds flashcards out there and can CLEARLY see what design its cloning.

As for sky3ds screwing there customers on firmware updates....again its a hardware limitation to there design. Yeah they probably knew that it was going to happen sooner or later, so does every other flash card dev team (not much, only 2 dev teams so far). I'm sure sky will have to go back to the drawing board on this one. They were pretty smart in disguising there hardware because no one has been able to identify the chip in the card.

AkiC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks everyone i'm probably buying a sky3ds now. I'm happy i double checked if it was legit before buying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol