Justin Beiber Sued For Making Woman Pregnant

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Thus making Human sporic reproduction a true argue... I see a future Medicine Noble

Oh, btw, Selena Gomez just made me pregnant too... How can I inform her of this? --' (I'm a guy)

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's his baby, then when she goes to jail; Justin will either have to take it or give it up for adoption as being the legal parent guardian. Either way; whatever he chooses will rot inside his mind like a pretty little seed. A few years later, after the seed gets water of pure stupidity, it will grow into a tree of cluster f***. The tree will inadvertently cause post traumatic stress disorder which will remind him of his ugly as dirt childhood and having sex with butt-ugly boob hookers which will throw him in a mad man eating craze of little babies.

Sorry, when I see a picture of who must not be named I see red and black out

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it's his baby, then when she goes to jail; Justin will either have to take it or give it up for adoption as being the legal parent guardian. Either way; whatever he chooses will rot inside his mind like a pretty little seed. A few years later, after the seed gets water of pure stupidity, it will grow into a tree of cluster f***. The tree will inadvertently cause post traumatic stress disorder which will remind him of his ugly as dirt childhood and having sex with butt-ugly boob hookers which will throw him in a mad man eating craze of little babies.

Sorry, when I see a picture of who must not be named I see red and black out
Err... WTF?!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Noooo, If I wake up, I'll get a woody