Hacking Just Ordered R4

agentorentz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im still looking for a place to buy an r4 bamboo run out of stock any of you know other places to buy help me
cry.gif

Jace100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from Gameyeaaahh.com (or however many A's it has in it) and I have had nothing but trouble with them. They didn't process my order for a week until I sent them an email. Then when they did respond they said that they made a mistake and I owed them money. When I went to the site they had put 5 other items in my cart and tried to send them to me but my card was decline (hooray for Visa gift cards).

Then when they sent it out they sent me an email saying they didn't send me everything I ordered so they wanted some more money to ship the other item. I did not send them more money and they are going to send it but I am really upset over how bad there service is

Slippy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mod-chip.com seems like a good place. I ordered from them on friday night and it shipped monday morning bright and early. I haven't received it yet, but so far they've been cheap and fast.

Does anyone know where mod-chip.com is located? I couldn't figure it out from their website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily