Just Ordered R4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by leps, Jan 9, 2007.

1. leps
    OP

leps Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2006
    United States
    I just ordered a R4 from modchipstore.com and im wondering how long would it take to get to me. I used DHL Ground shipping to Brooklyn,NY 11228. Thanks for any replies.

2. manomanx2

manomanx2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    United States
    It will take from a few hours to a day to process, then from there, 1-5 days to ship. 2 days seems to be a good estimate seeing you're in NY. Just check your email or their site for the tracking number they'll give ya.

3. leps
    OP

leps Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2006
    United States
    great, thanks!

4. swarmster

swarmster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2006
    Canada
    Gah! I just ordered one, too *yay* But...

Modchipstore ran out before I could order, so I spent a day or two shopping around elsewhere. I ended up putting in my order at Winsunx, who I dealt with before back in the GBA days (they also happened to be cheaper than Modchipstore, $53 shipped). It said they were in stock, but when they processed my order they said it was backordered and I'd have to wait about 7 days (as it now says on the product page). I probably missed the last one they had by one order, lol. So a couple more weeks of waiting for me, I guess. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. digital_sin

digital_sin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Egypt
    lol, bad luck.

I ordered 5 units of the R4 (for me and my friends) last wednesday from winsunx, they've just shipped to Egypt yesterday (monday). Expected Arrival date is next sunday 14/1 (fedex priority)

Guess I cleaned up the place [​IMG]
    i really feel bad for you

6. OsCatalepticos

OsCatalepticos Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    United States
    Carson, California
    wow, i just ordered mine from modchipstore too =D , wonder how long it will take them to ship to california.

7. Katalyst

Katalyst Johnald Everyperson

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    From H-Town, Residing in ATL.
    Being that it's already the end of the day, it should process tomorrow and ship the next day. I got mine in 9 hours from when it left modchipstore.com, but I'm in GA. I remember someone else being in CA that ordered from them and got theirs in roughly 1 day.

8. zombgief

zombgief Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2006
    [​IMG] Wow, I just bought an R4 from modchipstore as well-- around 5:30pm PST, in fact, and also shipping to California.

[​IMG] Hope it gets here soon! [​IMG]

9. OsCatalepticos

OsCatalepticos Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    United States
    Carson, California
    wow my and zombgief bought ours at about the same time =]

10. xler8

xler8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    I ordered 1/2 6:30pm, arrived 1/5 noon in southern Ohio. DHL ground. Item was left at door, so make sure someone is there is snag it for you if needed.

11. slowness

slowness Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2003
    United States
    i posted a while back with a long post saying that what i ordered and from where in another thread somewhere
    but anyways it got to me from Texas to Cali in 3 days with the 2day shipping but it actually took 3 days probably due to new years eve when i ordered it. ^-- yea modchipstore.com [​IMG] and actually to think of it it probably got to me in 3 days because it takes a day to process lol silly [​IMG]

12. digital_sin

digital_sin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Egypt
    LOTS of people ordered from modchipstore.com, and i mean ALOT! (almost everyone here)

13. mflo

mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Will they deliver to your house? Or do you have to pick it up at a post office?

14. Katalyst

Katalyst Johnald Everyperson

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    From H-Town, Residing in ATL.
    Home delivery.

15. skaman

skaman Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2003
    Order two from winsunx. Placed order 1/4, arrived in Hawaii by FedEx 1/8.

Should have bought the Chinese edition and did the mod to save $5 per unit.

Works great. Kids are happy.

Late!

16. leps
    OP

leps Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2006
    United States
    i checked the tracking thingy on modchipstore and it said estimate arrival Thurday 7:30 pm. Is it really that accurate?

17. manomanx2

manomanx2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    United States
    No, DHL is infamous for either really early or really late deliveries. I suspect you'll find out on the day of the delivery, and no sooner. Don't quote me =)

18. AeroZeppelin

AeroZeppelin Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    I got mine a day after the estimated due date. No biggie though; the thing is awesome [​IMG] Worth the wait!

19. swarmster

swarmster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2006
    Canada
    Thanks for the sympathy (and grr for taking my R4s [​IMG] ). But good news! Apparently my card has already shipped and is expected to be delivered at 10:30AM. Considering it was picked up in China on Monday at 6:52pm, that's pretty sweet. As I said, it's my second time dealing with Winsunx, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

[​IMG]

20. Seger

Seger Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2007
    Hello

I bought mine from bamboo and im in sweden. Im kinda waiting max 2 weeks for mine..... lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice