Hacking JUST ORDERED A VITA!!!! Need some help

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no amazon. japan import and I asked them if it was unopened never used they said yes.
*The item is never opened
*This item is from the manufacturer.

so it was on 3.68 and has a bubble on a third page with dead or alive 5 plus. idk if I should even go thru the trouble of returning. it wasn't what they said it was. suppose to be never used and its been updated and has a game on it????? technally they would have to pay for shipping fees.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no amazon. japan import and I asked them if it was unopened never used they said yes.
*The item is never opened
*This item is from the manufacturer.

so it was on 3.68 and has a bubble on a third page with dead or alive 5 plus. idk if I should even go thru the trouble of returning. it wasn't what they said it was. suppose to be never used and its been updated and has a game on it????? technally they would have to pay for shipping fees.

Well depends if you wants to return it or not, 3.68 has no access to permanent CFW but the battery life on the system is very good, you can leave it on sleep mode for a week and still powered on. If you want to return it, put it back together and take picture of the box, since there is no seal on the box, you can claim it is not new, but return might take a while if it is going back to Japan. How much you paid?

Even though you get your refund when you ship out the return that is for in the states, not sure about international

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: WOOO1234

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was bday money. so I got a brand new vita slim($215 ish) and 128GB microSD + sd2vita($50 together). main point of new was no loose usb port, will last a long time, and fw I thought would be 3.65 or lower. the point you make is good because one I have an email stating its unopened and from manufacturer, plus it didn't have a seal!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was bday money. so I got a brand new vita slim($215 ish) and 128GB microSD + sd2vita($50 together). main point of new was no loose usb port, will last a long time, and fw I thought would be 3.65 or lower. the point you make is good because one I have an email stating its unopened and from manufacturer, plus it didn't have a seal!

Open a return on Amazon if you want to return. You bought on US Amazon or Amazon Japan?

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
us amazon. I just message seller to see what happened and explained to them. amazon also receives that email. so im going to be nice and give them a chance. If they do not respond I will return it, but im not paying for shipping when they opened it

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
us amazon. I just message seller to see what happened and explained to them. amazon also receives that email. so im going to be nice and give them a chance. If they do not respond I will return it, but im not paying for shipping when they opened it

You don't pay for return shipping when the item doesn't match, just request a return on it, no need to contact seller to get permission to create a return.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just pissed about it I shouldn't have to go thru the return process because a seller bs me. its upsetting I got this makes me wished I didn't. I understand its not the end of the world but like I said the whole point was to get a new one with low fw not some bs that someone opened and messed with. at this point thanks for the help guys. and ps don't buy from n-Lion on amazon(US) stuff wasn't what they said it was which was surprising because they reviews.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is it even worth hacking 3.68? either way I have to return something. either the vita or the sd2vita and the 32 microsd card(id have to pay shipping which is stupid.

and is it more of a chance bricking it everytime I have to hack for 3.68?

this sucks so id have to redo the hack everytime to use it. I wish enso was on all versions this stinks

Last edited by WOOO1234,
Reactions: Hayato213

CorpseFlower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man i dealt a lot with amazon and talk to support about this they refund you the amount and not have you pay shipping if you were lied to. I urge you to complain to support and if you dont want return the vita because its not worth the time ask for a partial refund where you keep the product and be refunded the amount to where vita actually should be priced at being used product.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CorpseFlower how do I do a partial? ive never done anything return online or have something like this happen.

also how come when im connecting vita to pc, it asks me to sign -in, then waiting sign, then quick message, followed by another message "disconnected from pc" ?

*edit* could not connect to the pc.
check that content manager assistant is running on the pc.
when content manager assistant is running, an icon will be displayed in the notification area.

Last edited by WOOO1234,

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@CorpseFlower how do I do a partial? ive never done anything return online or have something like this happen.

also how come when im connecting vita to pc, it asks me to sign -in, then waiting sign, then quick message, followed by another message "disconnected from pc" ?

*edit* could not connect to the pc.
check that content manager assistant is running on the pc.
when content manager assistant is running, an icon will be displayed in the notification area.
Do you have QCMA installed?

It says that because, to transfer files, you need either QCMA or Sony's CMA running.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I signed into my psn account. its something pc wise because it connects and then disconnects. idk what im doing wrong

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes I have qmca installed

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I signed into my psn account. its something pc wise because it connects and then disconnects. idk what im doing wrong
Maybe your USB cable/connection?

When you install QCMA it requires you to connect it once to "link" your Vita and your PC. This is only done once, so maybe the issue is on your PC if you have already did this. Also, once it connects, you should see that the icon of QCMA changes to indicate that it detected your device.

This sounds like a driver issue, though. A lot of people have said that the same thing happened to them. They had to uninstall any Vita drivers and start over. Check this link for a simple tutorial: https://komorebinomichi.wordpress.c...se-qcma-with-usb-without-problems-in-windows/

I blame Windows, though. :P

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
k so uninstall qcma, then reinstall from the guide u suggested?
More or less. The guide I just posted is for changing the drivers, though.

If you are going to uninstall QCMA, you also need to go to your Device Manager on Windows (you are using windows, right?) and remove the Vita drivers found there. Otherwise, it will cause some annoying issues.

EDIT: Don't forget to restart your PC, just in case. Remember, Windows is somewhat stupid when handling drivers, so...

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should I be signed in already on the vita im kinda getting annoyed all around with this. from the seller screwing, to fw, and now I cant even connect lol. I have patience and thanks for working with me.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
should I be signed in already on the vita im kinda getting annoyed all around with this. from the seller screwing, to fw, and now I cant even connect lol. I have patience and thanks for working with me.
Yes. It's recommended that you sign into your account. You can use a dummy account though. Make a random email, select a region you are confortable with while you are at it, too.

Of course, you won't get trophies nor save data on your "main" one, but if bans scare you because of the exploit, a dummy one works.

Also, because you are already on 3.68 you don't need to fear updates, at least for now. Once you get HENkaku, you can disable every update prompt that the Vita has.

Last edited by RikuNoctis,

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I am scared of ban but don't care lol. anyways at the point of connecting to pc it ask me to sign in or create I sign in and after that I get that meassage about cma and making sure it is running on pc. I can see in qcma that it connects and then disconnects. I read that guide that was posted. im about to try it one more time, if it fails then I guess ill have to uninstall qcma and drivers for vita, then reinstall. this sucks!!!!!!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I am scared of ban but don't care lol. anyways at the point of connecting to pc it ask me to sign in or create I sign in and after that I get that meassage about cma and making sure it is running on pc. I can see in qcma that it connects and then disconnects. I read that guide that was posted. im about to try it one more time, if it fails then I guess ill have to uninstall qcma and drivers for vita, then reinstall. this sucks!!!!!!

windows 7?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel