Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
so the guide im following im stuck this part
Section III - Modifying Plugin Config

so its for adrenaline and it says go to ux0 tai, and I edit the config.txt(add a line to it).

so from what ive read I should be doing it in the ur0 tai, and adding a line to that config.txt???
if not then should I create a tai folder in ux0 and copy config.txt and add a new line to the ux0 config.txt?
Again, sorry for the delay. But yes edit the ur0:tai/config.txt and place plugin files in ur0:tai. When you add a line to the config file remember to make sure and enter ur0:tai/(plugin name)

Reactions: WOOO1234

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I did section 3 the way we discussed.... but for the first couple sections I installed the .vpk files I believe using ux0 instead of ur0.

my question is should I somehow uninstall the .vpk from ux0? (if so how?)
can/how do youunistall a .vpk file?
or just leave everything,install .vpk in ur0 and continue?

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea didn't work get the error. so I guess Im going to have to download the eboot.pbp rename it and should I put it in the ux0 or ur0 file? im getting confused now

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the location of the skprx needs to be in your config.txt . leave it where it's at, the adrenaline app folder. the exact name and location of the file is on adrenaline's github.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k I did it my way by following guide. everything is setup. so my next thing is homebrew apps,and learning how to setup games for adrenaline

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can drop games into the ISO folder. if that folder doesn't exist, create it. last month, I rid myself of a banned account via system restore. a lot of folders in the pspemu folder were gone as a result. I guess the folders were created while exploiting the system on 3.18/3.20. the ISO folder is one folder that shouldn't exist normally iirc.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The root folder location for the Adrenaline stuff is
Code:
ux0:pspemu/
Also, remember that the "ux0:" part should be your mounted SD card if you are using SD2Vita.

By default, Adrenaline doesn't make the folders for anything. It just boots the 6.61 PSP CFW.
These are the folders you need to create inside the pspemu/ folder:
  • ISO/ - You put your PSP .ISOs here. Also, you can create a folder called VIDEO inside this one for UMD Movies.
  • seplugins/ - This is the folder where you put any PSP plugins you may want, like cwcheat.prx, npdrm_free.prx, nploader.prx etc.
  • PSP/SAVEDATA/ - You put your PSP/PSX save data here. Pretty self-explanatory.
  • PSP/GAME/ - You put your homebrew (like gpSP kai) or your EBOOT.PBP games here inside their respective folders (like PSX games and the like).

You can notice that pspemu/ is pretty much the root of the PSP memory card, so it follows the same structure that the PSP had.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I am using sd2vita I believe its ur0. so I believe on ux0 is the pspemu folder. theres none on ur0.

whats the best solution?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
place plugins, minus the adrenaline one, in ur0:tai . delete the ux0:tai 's config file and just use the one in ur0. leave adrenaline and its plugin on ux0.

Last edited by godreborn,

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah I thought the ur0 was the sd card, now I see ux0 is sd as I can tell by memory its says. so ok ill set up the folders on the ux0 which is my sd. and plugins are what? the cheats and what other stuff?

@RikuNoctis the seplugins folder? lol u even made a list my bad I read over that. the .prx files what r those???

Last edited by WOOO1234,

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks god for that clarity that helps when doing this stuff. im surprised I just barely found that out hahahahaha... n that's y I am here lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is the SAVEDATA and GAME in the same PSP folder I make???

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have the nonpdrm. I have homebrew browser and the pkgj I think I can download. also do I install .vkp in the ux0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/