Hacking Just one question cubic ninja and two console

evers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi my friends i have 3dsxl 9.2 and n3ds 9.0 i always delete save from cubic ninja and reinstall with qr code to switch console and if ninjahax site down ? whats i have to do ??

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi my friends i have 3dsxl 9.2 and n3ds 9.0 i always delete save from cubic ninja and reinstall with qr code to switch console and if ninjahax site down ? whats i have to do ??
generate qr codes for both 3DS's and simply save them as images onto your desktop like the one for your 3ds save it and name it 3dsxl 9.0 qr code and the other n3ds 9.0 qr code and scan the one you need without visiting the ninjhax site.

D

Deleted-355425

i have a save saved for each of my consoles, used gateway to grab the individual save files and store them on my pc accordingly.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 9.0 New 3DS QR Code.png
    9.0 New 3DS QR Code.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 539
  • 9.2 Old 3DS QR Code.png
    9.2 Old 3DS QR Code.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 700

evers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks xenon i have that the site is not down i just asking its impossible without wifi ? if one day the site is down i cant install exploit anymore

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks xenon i have that the site is not down i just asking its impossible without wifi ? if one day the site is down i cant install exploit anymore
From what I understand no but that's not to say putting the exploit trigger onto a home server or another if it gets made public should be possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::bow:HAPPY HOLLIDAY BIRTHDAY Psi ! :bow::grog::toot::hrth: +1