StefanBarnes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, please can some one help me
frown.gif

I just installed a Wiinja Deluxe and now no Games work that I put into the wii. At first I got an error message... An Error has occured. Press The Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the wii console on and off and tefer to the wii operations manual for help troubleshooting.

But now I don't even get that, it just does not read the disk, Its like I havn't put any thing in.

StefanBarnes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I didn't bridge any. :S could it be anything else at all?

I was quite careful about it all, but its so small it can be hard to even see it.

wiimii

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Magnifying glasses FTW.

Yes, do check the points or even unsolder and try again , just use less solder and take your time .

the disk not being read , especially if its original that dosent load , is what happens when something is bridged [IN MY EXPERIENCE].

I had to look twice and in the end and noticed i had bridged points 3 and 4 on the drive , re soldered and every thing works a dream but its just a suggestion dude it might not be the problem.

EDIT:can you get us a pic up of the install? possibly

StefanBarnes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are their lots of Places in the UK that sort these problems out? after that I don't think i twould be best for me to look inside again
frown.gif

wiimii

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
are their lots of Places in the UK that sort these problems out? after that I don't think i twould be best for me to look inside again
frown.gif

i dunno about loads of places but i did my 2 wii s myself im not a professional installer , i just took my time . i only practiced on an old vga card so i had no skill , if i were you i would take the chip out and start from scratch . or at least take it out to see if you can get it to read originals.

its up to you ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again