Hacking Just installed cfw... Help with already installed games

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello, I just installed HENgaku using h-encore yesterday, and it works fine now. I can install games and stuff.

One thing I am not sure is how to move and backup already purchased and installed softwares in my VITA. For my PC problem it is difficult for me to use the official vita-to-pc data transfer tool, while connecting to PC as usb in VitaShell works well.

I want to move them in my PC along with the save datas and try to install new games but not sure how to do it. Do I have to just find certain folders and move them in my PC or is there anything else I have to do?

I used to use data transfer tool to backup games in my PC but now I can't use it, and I think there will be a better way for me since I have cfw. Any advise will be appreciated!!

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Is the data transfer tool giving you errors?
Also I don't think just backing up the files will work.

Yes, my PS data transfer tool isn't working at all with my laptop. My vita can connect with other PC by data transfer tool so I think it is my PC's problem... Right now only USB connect using VitaShell.
I can't use other PC to backup right now so I wondered if there's a way using VitaShell usb drive.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
using Vitashell you can backup the data, but i dont think it will delete the bubble, and if you do i dont know how to put it back on the system itself....
But chances are you used your laptop to install H-Encore right? so i think it might be a driver issue with the software now.

try this.

Uninstall that App (finalHE)
then restart your laptop, and this time connect the Vita using a different USB port.

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
using Vitashell you can backup the data, but i dont think it will delete the bubble, and if you do i dont know how to put it back on the system itself....
But chances are you used your laptop to install H-Encore right? so i think it might be a driver issue with the software now.

try this.

Uninstall that App (finalHE)
then restart your laptop, and this time connect the Vita using a different USB port.

Thanks, I will try it but so far I doubt it would work.
When I installed h-encore I had to connect it using Wi-Fi connection which took a long time even only with installing cfw.
I think I still can use Wi-Fi data transfer but it won'be very good with large sized games.
Maybe I will try again.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try uninstalling the hardware then install qcma and try that

I found this topic with people having issues on wololo. I'll pm you the link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users