Hacking Just got my Supercard DSTWO!!!!!

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Good for you! I havent planned on getting a dstwo
unsure.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have it since 2 days, first package from china that didn't come with a crushed box lol
i'm loving the card too
smile.gif
can't wait till the snes emulator is finished and the sdk gets released
smile.gif

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ I don't even have to do that. I just press it with my finger and it comes up without a problem. In fact, I'm not sure if it's just my cart or what, but it actually doesn't have any of the problems everyone else seems to have - it just slides right into my DSi, the spring works just as well as the one on the AceKard (if not better, for me anyway), and the build quality is fantastic. Did I get lucky or something?

Either way, congrats on your card. Hope you enjoy it.

Deepestblue

Trophies
XP
Country
@ johncenafan427

Thanks for your reply.

I had a problem with mine when I inserted the micro SD the first few times, it kept springing back and could not remain in its position, now it only slides in like when you put the micro SD in an SD adapter, so as I first thought mine is defective. It seems that everything works (at least the few things I tried) except for Moonshell 2.10. Well actually moonshell works but it gives errors when its loading and I think that it should look differently then it does on mine, it looks like its missing something?!

Thanks

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
^ I don't even have to do that. I just press it with my finger and it comes up without a problem. In fact, I'm not sure if it's just my cart or what, but it actually doesn't have any of the problems everyone else seems to have - it just slides right into my DSi, the spring works just as well as the one on the AceKard (if not better, for me anyway), and the build quality is fantastic. Did I get lucky or something?

Either way, congrats on your card. Hope you enjoy it.
Mine is the exact same way. My Supercard is near perfect.

The only thing that's wrong is I didn't get a wristband (knowing my luck though, I probably would have gotten pink anyway), haha.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Congrats!! My Acekard 2.1 should arrive tomorrow. It will be my first DS flashcart. I would've gotten the Supercard DSTWO just to play GBA games, but it's a little out of my budget atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how I missed this https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=I94vWUB9-LcKc5jR