squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Defo go with Drakes and Assassins Creed. Both worthy titles of anyones money. Also Ninja Gaiden is worth grabbing as its available cheaper at most places.... Heavenly Sword was a bit short but well worth a rent. My current fave though is Ratchet & Clank! Fantastic game
biggrin.gif
Makes the new mario game look a bit erm.... rubbish?!?!
biggrin.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys... the PS3 has loads of great games, like Resistance and... uhh oh yeah and Uncharted, and... and its got loads of great games!

Your such a loser. In every topic about the PS3 you make fun of it. You don't see other people in every 360 topic about '' Come on guys... The 360 has no hardware problems, 33% failure is nothing ohh yeah and if it breaks you got a shitty warranty ''

Do you listen to yourself talk? I never said it had no hardware problems. Every 360 can potentially RROD. And the warranty is worlds better than Sony's.

And the OP never said the PS3 had no games. The PS3 doesn't have AS many games, your acting like it only has 2 fucking titles.
Ok.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
-Deleted-

Hey dipshit,
"You're such a loser" would be the correct way to say that
wink.gif

Who's the "loser" now, yo?

And Linkiboy's right.
Overall, the 360 has much better titles than the PS3 - you can't argue that.
Also, the XBox 360's library is like what, 5 times bigger...

Yes, I'll give you that, the 360 does have problems with RROD and other things - but the warranty isn't shitty, as you say, it is actually great.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Off-topic: I wish you guys would grow up and stop being such idiotic fanboys of machine x or y. You only make yourselves look stupid. Fanatical support only leads to disaster.

On-topic: I wouldn't have bought a PS3 myself, too few games on it. I'll buy one in late 2008/2009 when there's another price drop, dualshock 3 is standard, and the library expands a lot more. I woudl have gone for a 360 myself. But whatever rocks your boat, as long as it meets your needs
smile.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
-Deleted-
-Deleted-

Italics: Him. In EVERY topic basically he makes fun or flames or trolls about the PS3. I say one thing, Mods delete my message..
Bold: Opinions in the better titles. Personally I prefer the PS3's library. And IMO Quality > Quantity.

Just had to point out, that sony's moto with the PS1 & PS2 has always been Quantity over Quality, just look at its librarys. So to say what you said is abit dumb in the terms that the PS3 will eventaly have Quantity over Quality.

If you think im dissing you better check yourself....my previous posts i've got a PS3 myself & 2 X360's (different rooms). Also bought myself a Mac Mini to i'll say we have pretty similar taste but what your saying just just plain wrong, its like your fact over everyones fiction stop putting it out as so
smile.gif

Your friendly Gbatemp'er

Fusion.
happy.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
-Deleted-
-Deleted-

Italics: Him. In EVERY topic basically he makes fun or flames or trolls about the PS3. I say one thing, Mods delete my message..
Bold: Opinions in the better titles. Personally I prefer the PS3's library. And IMO Quality > Quantity.

Just had to point out, that sony's moto with the PS1 & PS2 has always been Quantity over Quality, just look at its librarys. So to say what you said is abit dumb in the terms that the PS3 will eventaly have Quantity over Quality.

If you think im dissing you better check yourself....my previous posts i've got a PS3 myself & 2 X360's (different rooms). Also bought myself a Mac Mini to i'll say we have pretty similar taste but what your saying just just plain wrong, its like your fact over everyones fiction stop putting it out as so
smile.gif

Your friendly Gbatemp'er

Fusion.
happy.gif

This is about the PS3 not the PS1 or the PS2. Time passes, Things change. I never implied what I said was fact, Though most of the things I said was true. Let's get back on topic. kthnxbai

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I never said YOU said anything about PS1/2 i said Sony will plan Quantity over Quality, so for now they do have Quality or maybe things have changed with that, only sony eyes knows this.

Bewarned im only saying this as a FRIENDLY person, so dont tip your tank at me, otherwise this bitch bites
shy.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmm... not as much "congrats dude" posts as when I said I was getting a 360, the layer base of the white machine is huuge, hell, even lag and ace went "meh.".

Still, this decision was based more on the games I wanted to finish from the last generation. See, I really miss my PS2, a few multiplayer games were fun, like Winning Eleven, Conflict, Champions of Norrath, etc.
Then again, I also wanted to play some new next gen multiplayer games, a 360 and all its controllers would have been a lot of cash too.
I mentioned the Wi-Fi adapter just because my aunt's house has the Wi-Fi router along with the regular router really hidden, and in a space very similar to a room, getting a connection with a cable to that, would have been possible yes, but it would have been a really lenghty task.

So far, I really don't regret it, its true that the PS3 has a lot less games, but the truth is that I'm also getting a high end PC next year, regardless of what console I have right now. And at least 60% of the great XBox games I won't be getting on the PS3 I will be able to play them on the PC.

I don't know why, but I really see my PS3 as a whole solution. It must be that down in the bottom, I'm still a PS2 fanboy (maybe not a fanboy, but a PS2's library lover).

Motor Storm is meh., literally, that should be a download on PSN for 20USD.
Resistance on the other hand ( the other game I got). Is great, I fell in love with the demo and now I'm hooked.
I haven't play any multiplayer matches so far, but single player and coop is awesome.

Still guys, thanks to all for the heads up (and meh.s), and please, stop fighting and fanboyizing. Thanks.

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*yawn and sighs* my moto = why bother discussing about it when you already know the discussion won't come to a conclusion replying to what the previous guy said to what or whatever company will just end up with another d00d doing the same
dry.gif
. It's funny how just one wrong word can stirr up this whole tornado of pointless siding with consoles. Why can't they just make a nintendostation 360 so i can play the games i like instead o wasting my time responding to fanboys. also a PortableDualScreenstation wouldin't be bad ether
cool.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
*yawn and sighs* my moto = why bother discussing about it when you already know the discussion won't come to a conclusion replying to what the previous guy said to what or whatever company will just end up with another d00d doing the sameÂ
dry.gif
. It's funny how just one wrong word can stirr up this whole tornado of pointless siding with consoles. Why can't they just make a nintendostation 360 so i can play the games i like instead o wasting my time responding to fanboys. also a PortableDualScreenstation wouldin't be bad etherÂ
cool.gif

Nah cause the companys will then be fighting over who have there name at the front of the wording.
rofl2.gif
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here