just got a ps3.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by DJPlace, May 20, 2010.

1. DJPlace
    OP

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    it's a decent system i like how almost all the games on psn and games you can buy have psn online so... yeah but the one thing i don't like is mics they kinda ruin the exprince for me. i hear people cuss and crap so it's kinda annyoing and maybe they say rasict things too. also red dead redaptiom is a freaking sweet game and it may get game of the year award support it now and buy that game i know i can't... it's 60 freaking bucks.

2. C175R

C175R GBAtemp Pirate

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    put them on mute.
    that's what I do when I play MW2 and ppl start yellin or cursing.
    the mic its to make strategies ppl! [​IMG]
    not to yell at the other team dude who killed you which it cant even hear u since its on different team. [​IMG]

3. DJPlace
    OP

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    yeah that's true.... i don't know how to mute on red dead casue i rented it from blockbuster with no booklet of course. plus i'm the so called psn noob of this year so it's going take time i guess.

4. C175R

C175R GBAtemp Pirate

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Well I dont have that gameso I dont know how to mute them in there but maybe google can help u with that [​IMG]
    its better to ignore those b*tches. or you might get banned. even tho I never met or heard someone who got banned on PS.
    but u never know [​IMG]

5. DJPlace
    OP

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    guess i'll have to expoler the options a little bit more then.

6. 10_0ARMY

10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know
    I just tell them to STFU and mute them afterwards. I have a mic and barely use it myself, though it is helpful if u want a map vetoed in any cod game.

7. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    I hear that on any system

PC, 360, and PS3 >_>

8. DarkShadow96

DarkShadow96 LA96£

Feb 9, 2009
    Canada
    MTL
    Wow nice that you got a PS3. What games do you currently have? or you don't have any?

I personally can't wait to get mines. I already have MGS4, BFBC2 and I will go and pick up SSF4 later on next week cause I am suppose to be getting mines around June =). Plan ahead lol.

9. DJPlace
    OP

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    congats also i bought ssf4 when it came out and what is bfbc2? i also got some older games but has i said before i'm getting red dead redmption and mod racer nation. also got some psn work games when they were on sale.

10. jazvdb

jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    In front of computer...
    You know that what you're complaining about is on every other system that has online right?

11. DarkShadow96

DarkShadow96 LA96£

Feb 9, 2009
    Canada
    MTL

BFBC2 = BattleField Bad Company 2.

I've been hearing a lot about Red Dead Redemption being a kick ass game, gonna check out some gameplay of it. Really want to know what's the buzz about this game.

12. TheDarkSeed

TheDarkSeed I'm a pretentious sack of shit

May 11, 2009
    United States
    Carson
    I was playing halo at a friends house and a buncha rednecks were yellin and hollerin and shouting out ratial slurs. It's comical and sad at the same time.

13. imshortandrad

imshortandrad GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2010
    United States
    INDIANA
    I want a PS3....

SO, bad. [​IMG]

14. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    There are people like that on 360 and PC too, so no avoiding it im afraid.

15. alphanemisis

alphanemisis GBAtemp Regular

May 24, 2007
    United States
    i got my ps3 in march and its awesome, i know i havent even begun to unlock its full potential.... but i love it.
    playing heavenly sword its pretty sweet.... game play/control is a little different but when you shoot a gun you get track cam on the projectile and pivot the controller level to guide it etc.... thats really hard sometimes but makes it alot more fun too!

i am having trouble beating the last boss... ( i wish i had cheat codes!!!!) infinite life would be nice...