DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Put the GBA roms in the MicroSD of your Cyclo. Enable Slot-2 support in the Cyclo's main menu. You can now select GBA roms in the ROM list.

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Put the GBA roms in the MicroSD of your Cyclo. Enable Slot-2 support in the Cyclo's main menu. You can now select GBA roms in the ROM list.
how about saving? I read something about having to turn it off then boot up the same rom or something?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
well, the save is backed up to memory card when you boot cyclo after playing GBA game, so, if you play a game, turn off the console and do not boot cyclo again after that, microSD will not contain save yet, it will be in 3in1 tough, when you do boot cyclo, it will back up the save to µSD

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JereTHEend said:
well, the save is backed up to memory card when you boot cyclo after playing GBA game, so, if you play a game, turn off the console and do not boot cyclo again after that, microSD will not contain save yet, it will be in 3in1 tough, when you do boot cyclo, it will back up the save to µSD
so basically when I'm playing a GBA rom, it saves to the 3 in 1, then the next time I turn on the DS (assuming my CycloDS is still in my DS) it copies the save from the 3 in 1 to the micro SD card in my CycloDS?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
claudekennilol said:
JereTHEend said:
so basically when I'm playing a GBA rom, it saves to the 3 in 1, then the next time I turn on the DS (assuming my CycloDS is still in my DS) it copies the save from the 3 in 1 to the micro SD card in my CycloDS?

Yes.

Because slot 1 cannot be used from slot 2 it needs to be in 3in1, also bit advanced but if you are going to play games in NOR (the semi-permanent memory in 3in1), what is better done with exploader for what i think, the save is usually kept only in 3in1 and save is backed up to µSD by user action, not automatically (i think Cyclo UI just copies the save even it is nor mode, this info is valid when you use EXPloader with NOR)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30