Hacking Discussion Just downgraded to 1.0.0 without burning fuses! Thanks to @rajkosto for his perfect guide!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,937
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 1

ARE YOU DOWNGRADED TO 1.0.0 USING @rajkosto METHOD YET?

• YES BABY

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • NO IM TOO LAZY....

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • TOO HARD4MII

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
This thread is really dumb for a number of reasobs

1- Downgrade doesn't "burn" any fuses
2- You didn't downgrade. Your Switch still has the original FW but is loading the 1.0 FW after.
3- You don't get a single benefit from this.

Reactions: Revard
D

Deleted User

OP
This thread is really dumb for a number of reasobs

1- Downgrade doesn't "burn" any fuses
2- You didn't downgrade. Your Switch still has the original FW but is loading the 1.0 FW after.
3- You don't get a single benefit from this.
Hi I just Wanted To Point out some things as i see some LOTS of people on the thread Saying That there is no reason Downgrade. There Might be a reason To Do That:

1. NOT slim chance That MAYBE there is is an exploit in the firmware that allows Automatecly launch cfw on boot like cbhc does with no autorcm and payload + PC bullshit That Will only be avalieble for who Downgraded/stick with the firmware. + when sysnand+ emunand will be avalible people like me will be able to "FREELY" UPGRADE THIER CONSOLE WHILE ELSE MIGHT WAIT MONTHS FOR ANOTHER HACK.

SO..... Do The Math on your own.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi I just Wanted To Point out some things as i see some LOTS of people on the thread Saying That there is no reason Downgrade. There Might be a reason To Do That:

1. NOT slim chance That MAYBE there is is an exploit in the firmware that allows Automatecly launch cfw on boot like cbhc does with no autorcm and payload + PC bullshit That Will only be avalieble for who Downgraded/stick with the firmware. + when sysnand+ emunand will be avalible people like me will be able to "FREELY" UPGRADE THIER CONSOLE WHILE ELSE MIGHT WAIT MONTHS FOR ANOTHER HACK.

+ Forget mention THERE IS ANOTHER REASON AND THAT IS EARLY RELEASE FOR THE "Atmosphere" Cfw. again do the math on your own. ;)

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

+ Forget mention THERE IS ANOTHER REASON AND THAT IS EARLY RELEASE FOR THE "Atmosphere" Cfw. again do the math on your own. ;)
1. Pepe profile picture and terrible grammar. Did your mother leave you with the PC in the morning before you got ready to go to middle school?
2. Coldboot will not work on a downgraded copy of 1.0, due to how efuses work.
3. There will not be any early release of Atmosphere, specifically for 1.0. EmuNand and Atmosphere work on all versions, and I highly doubt SciresM would release an "early" version which is precompiled and potentially unstable..
There is no reason to downgrade. It's pointless. Move on.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. NOT slim chance That MAYBE there is is an exploit in the firmware that allows Automatecly launch cfw on boot like cbhc does with no autorcm and payload + PC bullshit That Will only be avalieble for who Downgraded/stick with the firmware.......
I think you are mistaken, you don't exactly have a V1.0 Switch if you already have burned efuses above the FW1.0, if you have to run trough hekate you are already needing to RCM+payload every single time you turn the console OFF and you will have to keep doing it even after getting coldboot on FW1.0...

Now the opposite would be the best, having a FW1.0 console, making a full nand dump and updating it to latest FW without burning efuses to enjoy anything you want and then you can always go back to 1.0 and be prepared for the awesome self booting hack.
low firmware has become a joke. i have a switch on 3.0.0 that i'm hoping eventually has a reason to have stayed there. really 5.1.0 is the place to be - you have homebrew and backups.
Well if someone ever release a coldboot hack for that FW, I guess it will make the Jigs'n dongles mess to be completely shoved 4 ever, nothing like pressing Power button and bam emunand loaded, without the hassle of leaving the console in standby wasting battery without anyone enjoying it...

Last edited by guily6669,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only point to being on 1.0.0 would be a software way into CFW. Surely this is completely pointless, as you are using:

RCM>OFW>RCM>CFW
instead of:
RCM>CFW.

I don't get it!

Reactions: charlieb

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
its a pointless endeavour unless you can boot without RCM, downgrading doesn't really offer any benefits (with the exception of trying homebrew that hasn't been fixed for 5.1, I cant think of anything else)

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry