Hacking Just Dance 4 Save Bricking a Wii?

crackle_effect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, today I took my cousin's Wii to install on it some of the newest hacks out there, I did the following things:
  1. Installed and tested Dios Mios 2.6;
  2. Played Just Dance 4 for first time (to generate a save file);
  3. Installed a WAD to be able play Gagnam Style on the console using Multi Mod Manager;
  4. Tried to download the file, but the console refused download the song;
  5. Updated the Wii Shop Channel;
  6. Tried to install the youtube channel but I realized that the console had only 27 block available (perhaps updating the Wii Shop Channel with a only a few blocks free harmed the console's nand?);
  7. Moved the Checkout Mii Channel and the Everybody Votes Channel to a SD card and deleted some saves;
  8. Downloaded Gagnam Style to a SD card and played it;
  9. Downloaded Part of Me to a SD card but did not played it;
  10. Restarted the Wii but then it said that the files were corrupted and did not load the system menu (just like in this image);
  11. After a few tries somehow the Wii loaded the system menu and I did a nand backup with boot mii;
  12. I deleted both Just Dance 4 saves (the game save and the store save) on the Wii's memory;
  13. After many tests the console was working perfectly;
  14. Started playing Just Dance 4 to test once again the problem, and after a few songs when I tried to went back to the Wii's System Menu the console started to say that the system files were corrupted again;
  15. After a few tries somehow the Wii loaded the system menu and I deleted the both Just Dance 4 saves (the game save and the store save) on the Wii's memory;
  16. After many tests the console is now working perfectly;

Here is current state of the Wii nand (by syscheck): http://pastebin.com/jnmuaEt2
Now I'm wondering what I could do since I'm afraid of permanently brick the console trying to fix this issue to my cousin be able to play JD4...
Should I just put a emunand on HD and load the game from there?
Should I remove the wad I installed for JD4 (I don't know how to install it)?
Should backup the saves on the Wii and format it?
Anyone has a better suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...