OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dktjnco.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hi sorry t do thi AGAIN i was reading other treads but can't really understand all,if you ould be so kind as to help me fix this issue
so i downloaded the just dance 2016 and it gave me black screen right?
so i force the game ios 250 and forced ntcs and nada
and then i went and installed ios 250 on base 57 on d2x
it says d2x v8 final base 57 cios 250 revision 65535
i'e been seeing something else on the running ios but i don't have that i you can give me a link on how to get the most updated i was getting my data rom scenebeta don't know how updated is it.
or am I doing anything else wrong?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Reactions: CJB100

dafne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dktjnco.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/

Specifically, read and follow the instructions for the sections labelled cIOS. :) Let me know if you have any further questions.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, just making sure. You are using the vWii on a Wii U, correct?

hi thanks or answering ahm no i'm actually using an old wii, for a friend and that's why i'm having trouble although at the beginning only copied the files from my wii u sd card to hers but it's just giving me a headache jeje i actually thought that it would work because just dance 2015 works fine

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thanks or answering ahm no i'm actually using an old wii, for a friend and that's why i'm having trouble although at the beginning only copied the files from my wii u sd card to hers but it's just giving me a headache jeje i actually thought that it would work because just dance 2015 works fine

Ok, in that case DONT use the guide I linked you. I will post again tonight and try to help you out. Or honestly I may just PM you a short guide on what you'll need to do.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're in the wrong section. This is for Wii U and Virtual Wii only. @CJB100 can link you to the correct section.

dafne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dktjnco.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You're in the wrong section. This is for Wii U and Virtual Wii only. @CJB100 can link you to the correct section.
oh sorry i only went to home and posted a thread i don't remember selecting a specific zone but thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, in that case DONT use the guide I linked you. I will post again tonight and try to help you out. Or honestly I may just PM you a short guide on what you'll need to do.
thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse