scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I have successfully hacked the vwii on my wii u and have had no problems with any of my backups except for just dance 2014. I have used usb loader gx and configurable usb loader, changed video settings to force to ntsc, still no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made it work!
I have NTSC Wii with a PAL iso, I used IOS 250 to launch the game (IOS 250 running as base 57 , d2x v10Beta (nand support). I also tried using IOS 246 (base 57 d2x v10altBeta) and it worked.
so to make it work you need IOS 57.

Reactions: rosechimera

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Had the same problem. I had a black screen everytime I ran the game, I read somewhere to use IOS 224 but any Hermes IOS ended in a Reading Disc screen. So I installed d2x10 on slot 250 with base 57 and worked just fine (Didn't work with base 37,38,56).

scottay2hottay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Had the same problem. I had a black screen everytime I ran the game, I read somewhere to use IOS 224 but any Hermes IOS ended in a Reading Disc screen. So I installed d2x10 on slot 250 with base 57 and worked just fine (Didn't work with base 37,38,56).
Just to clarify, we are talking about installing this d2x10 on slot 250 with base 57 on wiiu and not regular wii? I dont want to go messing with things that I am unsure of.

thethiny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game BlackScreens when it searches for a Wii Microphone, if it ain't IOS 57, it can't search for the mic.

iNouf

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
if you don't mind me joining in, i do have the same problem you used to have.
I tried force NTSC and Ios250 but the black screen still showed.
my wii is 4.1U, softmodded and hardmodded.

I can't find ios 57? the game file however says PAL so i don't understand how forcing NTSC can fix it. but hey what do i know.

any help is much appreciated :)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I got a PAL Wii with the PAL ISO.
Don't have any problems with it, haven't forced NTSC just used the default things and loaded it with Wiiflow.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm assuming my wii is PAL, when I try wiiflow it just takes me back to the system menu *sigh*

I think you gotta install some ios then.
I'm not a professional but i think ModMii installs all the ios that ur Wii doesn't have and updates it fully.
Google about it and find more information about that or ask someone who knows more than me.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Just to clarify, we are talking about installing this d2x10 on slot 250 with base 57 on wiiu and not regular wii? I dont want to go messing with things that I am unsure of.
In my case I was talking about the Wii. But it should be the same for WiiU, you can install it in 249 too. Just make sure you use the vWii version of d2x cIOS.

Reactions: scottay2hottay

iNouf

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think you gotta install some ios then.
I'm not a professional but i think ModMii installs all the ios that ur Wii doesn't have and updates it fully.
Google about it and find more information about that or ask someone who knows more than me.

I already have all the IOSs. otherwise i wouldnt be able to select them in cfg usb loader :(

SamuSa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, my Wii is PAL and when I oppened the game I got black screen. Then I used Pimp my Wii, and then the game worked! Probably your IOS are outdated. And I think Pimp my Wii works for vWii too.

Reactions: scottay2hottay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended