Gaming just asking

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there a ds or even psp game where you adopt, raise your dragons and maybe even fight with them
thanks and for google i search and found kinda battle of giants which is kinda not really it as i heard
and yeah kinda the pc one in my sig

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
aminemaster said:
is there a ds or even psp game where you adopt, raise your dragons and maybe even fight with them
thanks and for google i search and found kinda battle of giants which is kinda not really it as i heard
and yeah kinda the pc one in my sig

Even though you know the answer yourself, I think other members would like to know which game you mean as well. So could you please tell us which game you found?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
battle of giants:dragons but i heard it wasn't like what i meant' i will try it out
i need a game like dragonadopters but with fighting on console

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
aminemaster said:
battle of giants:dragons but i heard it wasn't like what i meant' i will try it out

According to Wikipedia (my favourite source of information) it is a game where you explore, and fight with/against dragons. So you can't raise them. But it is close to your goal.
And it also is a DS game, and you were searching for a PSP game, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...