ROM Hack Just an idea

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First plz if you dont have anything helpful to say dont say anything at all as im not a hacker and have just anought knowlage to know my way around flashcarts so dont just post a stupid reply saying something about how im an idiot

now on to the question

I just wanted to ask some one with more knowlage then me if it is possible to port a GBA game to a nds game. I no millions of people have asked the question 'Can i play GBA games on my ds' but i dont think ive seen this asked or maybe im just not the greatest at searching but could someone make the a gba game into an nds rom and play it like that if not then i guess im guna have to go bak to my my old GBA SP

As a side note : I no its totally different but my friend send my a game for my phone which has all of the pokemons up to crystal on which play well so could the same concept be used for say GBA games or would this also be impossible just like emulating gba games

Thx in advance for the info

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
emulating a gba is impossible on the nds

converting .gba games into .nds is in concept not impossible, BUT!
it would require a terrible amount of work and since with slot 2 cards, theres a way to play gba roms on the nds, where noone has to invest time and work, its believed, noone will ever spend time on such a converter

and yes, this question was also asked several times in such a way

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok thnx for the info Clydefrosch

oh an sorry i didnt no it had been asked before
my bad
frown.gif