TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Christopher8827 said:
Yea. Um, the Dsi doesn't run Windows OS as well so no viruses can run on it, nub.

facepalm.gif

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
It means they (team twiisers) found an exploit, that people may or may not be working on it (team twiisers) and that it may or may not be entirely useless to cracking DSi mode.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Van_Xan said:
Wait, they hacked the DSi save files?!? Does that meen that we can start working on an explot?

There IS an exploit, its just not very useful right now as you only have something like 4KB (can't remember the exact size) of storage to store your code, and it has to be written in ASM. If you're good with ARM ASM, you may want to check it out. The hack is available for Classic Word Games and Cooking Coach (titles are something along those lines, they're the first two DSi enhanced games).

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tails100 said:
Why cant they do that thing like the SD channel on the Wii you just copy and paste stuff from the SD card onto the DSimenu and then you get hacks from it.
You do it.They don't just copy windows os and it will run windows on Wii you know?its not that simple,they have to find exploits,seriously,do some reading.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Not only that, they have to do massive amounts of hardware hacking and view everything on a computer to find out what the dsi is doing.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I've heard that if you take the battery out and press your dick against the contacts and turn it on, the DSi will actually hack itself (it looks as though it hasn't booted, but it just takes a few minutes, after which you can put the battery back in then turn it on and it'll be hacked with a CFW). Somebody showed me a video, but I can't link it because it's NSFW, obv.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
I've heard that if you take the battery out and press your dick against the contacts and turn it on, the DSi will actually hack itself (it looks as though it hasn't booted, but it just takes a few minutes, after which you can put the battery back in then turn it on and it'll be hacked with a CFW). Somebody showed me a video, but I can't link it because it's NSFW, obv.

Wow, I think this is the funniest post I've read in years. [/sarcasm]

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Law said:

Wow, I think this is the funniest post I've read in years. [/sarcasm]

Your sarcasm tags aren't working. Here, lemme help you with that.

CODE
[sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work