Homebrew just a quick question

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 988
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
so when i setup wii games and imported them to my wii u with teconmoon injector i looked at a compatibility guide and it says that for several games (like fire emblem radiant dawn) i can only play game pad if i choose “*force classic controller connected” when setting up the game with teconmoon. but i don’t play most games on game pad that much i tend to play with a wii remote/nunchuk but i’d like the option in case my tv breaks or something. so my question is.. if i choose *force classic controller connected when making the iso files does it glitch out my game if i try to use my wii remote and nunchuk when not in gamepad mode? i’m unsure :wacko:

Last edited by ,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are fine when you start your game you get an option that pops up before the game starts. It says something like play on WiiU pad or TV only. If you select TV only you can still use your wiimote and nunchuck or clasic controller.

Reactions: jeannotte
D

Deleted User

OP
You are fine when you start your game you get an option that pops up before the game starts. It says something like play on WiiU pad or TV only. If you select TV only you can still use your wiimote and nunchuck or clasic controller.
okay good, i thought selecting *force classic controller in teconmoon when injecting a game actually edited something permanently in the game where it forces the game to play with a classic controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far