Hacking just a little niggle!

logicwatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed that if I load a rom onto my g6 lite then say remove safely and test it on my DS if I then put it back into my pc usb port the blue light will never light up and my pc never recognises the g6 lite.
The only way I have found to re kick it back into action is to put it back into my DS then run a game then when I then reinsert back into the pc it will then pick up the device and the blue light shows??
unusual as normally memory sticks just pick up as a removable device on each insert.
this g6 lite is a picky little product and appears a bit clitchy however when running correctly in my sons DS he is over the moon
biggrin.gif

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
That never happens to me, must be your motherboard or something. After you select the "safely remove" option, are you removing the entire U-Burner or just the G6 lite unit? You're meant to remove the whole thing, that could be why you're having issues with it.

logicwatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all of it ,of course !!
I have 2 x external hard drives on usb and 2 x usb data sticks all perform perfectly the error is the G6 lite Im afraid !!!
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk