Just a few questions...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Thumbtack, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Thumbtack
    OP

Thumbtack Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2012
    Canada
    I was just wondering, before I decide to pick up one of these, If anybody could answer some questions for me? I know its not actually out yet, I just feel like the answers to this might have been posted elsewhere that I'm unable to find myself.

First, what's the deal with the tablet controller? I know its like a second screen like the DS, but is that it?
    Can it do anything else? Does it have internal memory or something that I could use like an actual tablet?
    I guess expecting it to act like another handheld is a little too much...

Second, Can you transfer more than one Wii to the same U? I happen to have 2 wiis because of a faulty disc drive and they both have shop games on them :/

Third, Is it hacked yet? Just kidding :3

Thanks,

2. HorreC

HorreC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2012
    United States
    I have mine up and running and the gamepad is only a game pad, not a tablet (at this time) it only works with the wiiU on. Its like a DSXL , not a clue on specs. It feels wonderful in your hands, and I am 6'4"

I havent tried to transfer anything yet, let alone two. Kinda wanna know the answer to this myself

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice