Hacking Juon Grudge get black screen after starting

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it on my harddrive and I boot it using coverflow. The games boots flawlessly. I can access option create a character profile and look in the items menu but when I try to start the game it goes to a black screen and won't go anywhere else. When I hit the home button on the wiimote the menu pops up the game hasn't frozen. It just won't go past that black screen after selecting your profile and starting.

Any idea what this could be?

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is your video settings, i don't know what you are using but the answer is the same every time find the region setting and force video to your region. it's fast and it's not really a problem.

lilbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
transam81 said:
The problem is your video settings, i don't know what you are using but the answer is the same every time find the region setting and force video to your region. it's fast and it's not really a problem.

Not likely. The video region would cause a black screen for a PAL game but I have an NTSC-U and an NTSC-U copy of the game. As I said in the first post, the game loads. I can get to the opening part where I can create my profile and go into options and all of that, but when I actually start the game it goes black and does nothing else. The home button still works so that means that the Wii hasn't frozen up.

Could it possibly be that I am using the 4.0 firmware or would that not matter?

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
transam81 said:

Why would it be a region problem if he said it works in th 1St part

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cause the same thing happens to me with Fifa 10 it gets 5 seconds into it then i get a black screen. at first like a dummy i thought oh well it might be a bad dump.
my son later tried it and he let it run for a bit longer then i did. When i later got home he asked "Dad what's wrong with Fifa?, i can hear sound but the screen goes black".
So even though it was a copy of my retail, i thought to myself this seems like a video prob.
i changed the setting exactly like i have suggested and it worked for me.

Well what ever guys i was only trying to help. Not like i read any other suggestions.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...